What's new

Boveda Acrylic humidors

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I can tell that you don't have clue on the sizing :D
That is equivalent to a 120ct humidor:
View attachment 117095
Oh no make no mistake I can see from the pics you attached and the ones on the reviews for each product on Amazon, which I'm assuming are also yours, exactly how much it will hold. I'm just getting started in this and, for me, 120 cigars which is 6 boxes of 20 is bulk storage. It would take me around a year to smoke that many sticks!!! The one I posted holds 75 plus the one I already have that holds 20 is more than enough for me to have on hand at one time right now. Hopefully one day though!!!

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Oh no make no mistake I can see from the pics you attached and the ones on the reviews for each product on Amazon, which I'm assuming are also yours, exactly how much it will hold. I'm just getting started in this and, for me, 120 cigars which is 6 boxes of 20 is bulk storage. It would take me around a year to smoke that many sticks!!! The one I posted holds 75 plus the one I already have that holds 20 is more than enough for me to have on hand at one time right now. Hopefully one day though!!!
LOL - no worries bro! you just threw me off when you said 'bulk', 'under bed', and 'closet' for that small container:D. I'm just trying to stress that you shouldn't waste your hard earned dollars on 'CHEAP' off the shelf desktop humidors. Good luck on this adventure - the brothers here are an amazing community and will be ready to help whenever we can!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
LOL - no worries bro! you just threw me off when you said 'bulk', 'under bed', and 'closet' for that small container:D. I'm just trying to stress that you shouldn't waste your hard earned dollars on 'CHEAP' off the shelf desktop humidors. Good luck on this adventure - the brothers here are an amazing community and will be ready to help whenever we can!
I will eventually wind up setting one of those up I'm Sure & probably will order some of those cedar shelves when I do. They look like an easy way to keep it organized. I'm just not that far along yet. Out of curiosity, do you use boveda packs to humidify that? If so what size & how many?

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I will eventually wind up setting one of those up I'm Sure & probably will order some of those cedar shelves when I do. They look like an easy way to keep it organized. I'm just not that far along yet. Out of curiosity, do you use boveda packs to humidify that? If so what size & how many?
I will be using that particular container for CC (cuban) cigar storage with 2 or 3 60gr 62% Boveda, 2 320gr 65% in my larger ZipLoc (sistema) containers, 1 320gr 65% in my CC-100, 3 320gr 65% in my AW-281E and 5 60gr 69% in my 2 desktop humidors. The wineadors also have some smaller in each drawer - many online retailers shipments now include a 8gram packet.
Edit to Add: I forgot to mention that I have 65% Heartfelt beads in my desktop humi (early purchase) and there's a few Humi-Ice gel beads jars (early purchase) that are scattered around. I would just go with straight Boveda if I were starting out Today.

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Here's a picture of what I was talking about.
View attachment 117092
View attachment 117093

That would be great for bulk storage under the bed, in the closet, etc.
You got me too @GoBison. I saw this post and thought it would be a great budget solution to store a few hundred assorted singles to pick up some age. I went on Amazon and, in my defense this was at 2 AM after a couple drinks, didn’t look at the specs before ordering. I’ve been waiting for a big ole box to show up for a week now thinking Amazon lost my order. I finally got around to opening a pile
of assorted amazon stuff I got for my dogs and found this.

575DD293-8D25-4281-8618-D89A2C9174CF.jpeg

I laughed myself silly. I should have revisited the thread to see your follow up. This little thing will be hard pressed to hold 50 smaller sticks let alone a few hundred. Sooooo, yeah...not gonna do it. Nice solution for someone who’s looking for small capacity storage at a good price though. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
You got me too @GoBison. I saw this post and thought it would be a great budget solution to store a few hundred assorted singles to pick up some age. I went on Amazon and, in my defense this was at 2 AM after a couple drinks, didn’t look at the specs before ordering. I’ve been waiting for a big ole box to show up for a week now thinking Amazon lost my order. I finally got around to opening a pile
of assorted amazon stuff I got for my dogs and found this.

View attachment 117183

I laughed myself silly. I should have revisited the thread to see your follow up. This little thing will be hard pressed to hold 50 smaller sticks let alone a few hundred. Sooooo, yeah...not gonna do it. Nice solution for someone who’s looking for small capacity storage at a good price though. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Sorry Juice - I posted that information because of the thread topic (boveda desktop)(y) I will be using mine for CC storage because I will be keeping them at 62% and I will find a different use for it after my CC stash grows enough to move to a larger container.

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Sorry Juice - I posted that information because of the thread topic (boveda desktop)(y) I will be using mine for CC storage because I will be keeping them at 62% and I will find a different use for it after my CC stash grows enough to move to a larger container.
Funny, after seeing what I got this morning I went back on amazon and ordered a 4 pack of 62%ers for the same reason. Great minds think alike I guess.