What's new

Breakfast aficionados

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
My biggest meals of the day are at breakfast and lunch while sticking to smaller snack like portions for the remainder so I was wondering if there are any others out there like me who really enjoy cooking up a good breakfast? If so, what are your favorite meal ideas?

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Dude - I live for cooking big breakfasts for the family! My "got to" breakfast is;
Chorizo and eggs - scrambled with fresh jalapenos and onions. Fried hash brown potatoes (cubed) with a spoon of chorizo, onions and peppers mixed in, refried pinto beans - usually with a scoop of chorizo mixed in, home-made hot sauce and fresh flour tortillas. And an occasional pound of bacon for bacon, bean and potato tacos. Wash it down with a cup of Sunbury Coffee...wheeeeew doggie!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have breakfast every day. Usually an omlet made up of whatever is in the fridge but fav is bacon, avocado, tomato and cheese.

Liteumup

CRA Member #202832
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I threw this together last sunday...........a Blue cheese and bacon omlette w/ rosemary skillet potatoes homeade wheat toast and sumatra coffee

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Always have breakfast, meself. Weekdays it usually is porridge, fruit, juice and coffee; everynow and then as well as weekends, I have whatever I feel like. Usually involves eggs.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I almost never eat breakfast. Because of my work schedule, I typically wake up around 11am, and go to bed around 3am. That said, on weekends I try to get up early, and cook breakfast. It is my favorite meal... I just never get to eat it :crosseyed

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
When I'm in a "Breakfast. Lots.. Now!!" mood:

4 Eggs sunny side up or a Bacon, Onion & Cheese Omelet
Bacon and/or link sausage
Hash Brown w/ cheese casserole
Wheat Toast
OJ

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I almost never eat breakfast. Because of my work schedule, I typically wake up around 11am, and go to bed around 3am. That said, on weekends I try to get up early, and cook breakfast. It is my favorite meal... I just never get to eat it :crosseyed
That is my schedule too. You should try, even if it's just cold cereal or oatmeal. It is the most important meal of the day.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Just came back from breakfast...one of life's great pleasures really. Little greasy spoon type place directly across the street from my house makes a killer breakfast with all the standard items (bacon/ham/sausage with eggs any style, toast and coffee) for $5 tax in. Even better is that they'll make it for you any time day or night -- sooo handy for a shift worker.

Can't beat it.