What's new

Broke seal on 90 year old box!

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
These have come along very nicely, and I just can't take it any more, they smell wounderful and I'm sure are as good as they will get.

So, to those who will be making the herf today, around 5PM i'll be breaking out this box for anyone who wants to give them a try. Anyone who comes late can try them as well, but I'm hoping to get at least a few who will smoke them together.
Way to go, Mitch! Now to look for a direct flight from CA to Ft Lauderdale . . . :smokingbo

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I was happy and looking forward to spending a great evening with some Brothers... and now this on top?? Those cigars are 4 times as old as me...
Mitch, you are the man!!

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Too tired, to post, but I'm sure pics and coments will come in from others to satisfy everyone's curiosity, but Wow, the stick lived up to all I had hoped for.

More tommorow, good night all, and thank you to everyone who came by to make this such a great night.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Too tired, to post, but I'm sure pics and coments will come in from others to satisfy everyone's curiosity, but Wow, the stick lived up to all I had hoped for.

More tommorow, good night all, and thank you to everyone who came by to make this such a great night.
Thanks for having us Mitch, It was a great day spent with new people.

And yes, the old smokes where fantastic!!

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Mitch.. thanks for a great night at Casa Del Mitch! This cigar WAS amazing and the margaritas rocked! Can't wait to herf again soon!!!!

Last edited:

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Glad to hear you were pleased with the smokes. It sounds like they were fantastic and you guys had a great time. You’re extremely generous and a class act my friend. :thumbsup:

I don't care what the rest of them say about you, you're OK in my book. :smokingbo