What's new

Broke seal on 90 year old box!

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
nope, started with the 90yo beauty, went to an Avo LE 07(yummy) and finished with a Woam, I think all in all a great smoking night.
The Avo LE07 was aged when they released it a bit, and since it was released a couple years ago, I think this was the aged "Ashton" he was talking about. I think we're all recovering a bit.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Not gonna do a fancy review as I lack the refined palet of some and the creative imanination of others, but the cigars were well constructed and had a wounderful Box Press that only 90 years in a box will do for you. They smelled wounderful in the box, sweet and inviting. Although, many of the cigars had lost their perfect shape from when they were rolled, I think they are allowed to wrinkle at that age, not a single one of the 19 smoked had a burn or draw problem.

The cigar started mild as expected and picked up for the last inch or so, super smooth, some spice, some sweetness and alot of complexity. Near the end my tongue and lips were buzzing, a bit numb, and left a nice finish that left you rubing your tounge to the roof of your mouth enjoying the flavor.

Others may chime in on some of they got from it, but I'm just so happy I got to have such a great night, with great people.

The long ash pic is from Excel, the nub on a stick is mine, I think everyone skewered theirs to the nub. And a couple pics of what's left, which is going out in bombs, I've already picked targets.

Love you guys, love this place, Share the Share.

Attachments

Last edited:

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
:wtf: How many years worth of aged smokes have you sent out now? I lost count after being in the neighborhood of 3000years (this year alone)...!!!

Way to go Mitch - pay attention newbs: this is how it's done. :chat:

:stretchgr