What's new

Brothers on Instagram

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
maybe it's in here, i didn't read the entire thread... but have some of you noticed hashtags like #botlnychapter #botlnjchapter #botllachapter ?
im wondering what that is referring to... does it stem from here?

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
maybe it's in here, i didn't read the entire thread... but have some of you noticed hashtags like #botlnychapter #botlnjchapter #botllachapter ?
I think it stemmed from here, from what I can tell.

But this was an issue that was addressed a while ago. BOTL is BOTL, and doesn't endorse any "chapters." I don't remember which thread E posted about this, but I'm sure a search could bring it up.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0

But this was an issue that was addressed a while ago. BOTL is BOTL, and doesn't endorse any "chapters." I don't remember which thread E posted about this, but I'm sure a search could bring it up.
I don't think it stemmed from here, they have just taken the term "botl" and made their own "chapters" for their state. There are a lot of guys that aren't members here that use those hashtags posting on IG.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

I don't think it stemmed from here, they have just taken the term "botl" and made their own "chapters" for their state. There are a lot of guys that aren't members here that use those hashtags posting on IG.
Wow... I thought they were all members on here.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Wow... I thought they were all members on here.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

I wasn't sure where they were from, but I've noticed they mention bombing one another.. and for that to happen nationwide I'm wondering where they're exchanging mailing addresses and stuff... they must all be from some place specific

Just noticed in the Intro threads, we have one..

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/72109-Hello-from-Jason-Buike-BOTLCanadianChapter

"#botlCanadianchapter"