What's new

BTAC 2017

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I don't get it, it's available in droves by me. Good luck finding any of the other stuff though.

Edit** - I'm assuming this is referencing the 17yr? If so, I've never seen that available by me lol
haha, Yeah, doesn't really affect me, still sad to see though. I know a couple shops that probably get some, but likely already have buyers. I'm not exactly in that market unfortunately.. ;) Do love some buffalo trace products though.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
haha, Yeah, doesn't really affect me, still sad to see though. I know a couple shops that probably get some, but likely already have buyers. I'm not exactly in that market unfortunately.. ;) Do love some buffalo trace products though.
Both of the Saz offerings interest me the most being that I am preferential to ryes. Highly doubt I'll come across any though, unfortunately.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Both of the Saz offerings interest me the most being that I am preferential to ryes. Highly doubt I'll come across any though, unfortunately.
For some reason Rye's aren't my palate preference at all. I'm just odd I guess. Don't care for rye's, Ipa's or peppery cigars... :/
But I'd never heard much about the Saz. We do have some great bourbon stockers around here though, you want me to ask around for you Jon?
- Jeremy

memphsdad

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
For some reason Rye's aren't my palate preference at all. I'm just odd I guess. Don't care for rye's, Ipa's or peppery cigars... :/
But I'd never heard much about the Saz. We do have some great bourbon stockers around here though, you want me to ask around for you Jon?
- Jeremy
By all means, if find either of those I will happily hook you up with a nice finder's fee. Thanks brosef.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
The big Saz is highly unlikely, I'd imagine. But the Thomas Handy may be somewhat easier to acquire.
0 - 1 , so far, He doesn't have high hopes but he's going to look into it and see what he can do (he might surprise me), but he says he only gets allocated 4 bottles of pappy per year, and he makes sure his attorney gets first crack at those.. ;) He's one of two I use locally that makes the trip up every year to select a barrel of BT for single barrel bottles.

memphsdad

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
0 - 1 , so far, He doesn't have high hopes but he's going to look into it and see what he can do (he might surprise me), but he says he only gets allocated 4 bottles of pappy per year, and he makes sure his attorney gets first crack at those.. ;) He's one of two I use locally that makes the trip up every year to select a barrel of BT for single barrel bottles.
Unfortunately, hipsters and resellers everywhere are greasing the wheels. Either that, or the shop owners know what it's worth on the secondary and jack the price way up.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Unfortunately, hipsters and resellers everywhere are greasing the wheels. Either that, or the shop owners know what it's worth on the secondary and jack the price way up.
Yeah, just talked to number 2, and while he's a little more hopeful, (He said that stuff usually comes in Late Oct/ Early Nov) He said it seems like the distributors have been screwing them the last year or so. Which is bulls*** cause he carries and moves every single sazerac product line and goes through numerous single barrel batches of B.T., E.R. (has both of those in stock at the moment) and even had one of Weller recently. He's gonna put me on the list though, so we can hope for the best...

memphsdad

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Yeah, just talked to number 2, and while he's a little more hopeful, (He said that stuff usually comes in Late Oct/ Early Nov) He said it seems like the distributors have been screwing them the last year or so. Which is bulls*** cause he carries and moves every single sazerac product line and goes through numerous single barrel batches of B.T., E.R. (has both of those in stock at the moment) and even had one of Weller recently. He's gonna put me on the list though, so we can hope for the best...
I promise I will make it worth your time if for some reason this comes to fruition, but regardless I appreciate you even making the effort.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I promise I will make it worth your time if for some reason this comes to fruition, but regardless I appreciate you even making the effort.
Gladly. Just happy to be able to help people out when I can. I hope I'm able. I can't imagine what it's like for some of these guys living in veritable bourbon deserts.... ;)