What's new

Buffalo Cigar Fest Sept 15th

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Anyone go to this event last year? Anyone have any insight on how well this is run etc?

http://www.buffalocigarfest.com

Thanks!
Did not go last year but am planning on it this year. Heard it was very good as events go. Cigars were the typical from Buffalo Cigar, which is not much on boutiques but rather mainstream, but alot of reps were on hand and the food and live music was said to be great.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought two tickets today. I will tell you that the eventbrite fess are outrageous. To counter they offered me a $20 per ticket discount using the code BC20.

We don't have anything like this in Cleveland so I'm looking forward to it.

Can any locals tell me where in the Buffalo area I should stay if I'm looking to go out later that night for beers and maybe live music?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
M
I was thinking about going if I can get away for the weekend. Never been to a cigar fest so wanted to check it out.
My thought exactly. Niceash is also having one in Rochester but it's on a Thursday. Not sure who thought that was a good idea.. The General Cigar Dave has the Alpha Pleasure Fest in Buffalo but it s only one cigar vendor each year, with this year being Gurkha.

Reactions: JLB