What's new

Building a walk-in

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I went to web view and I saw,I should have kept my mouth shut, the pictures make me speechless. How long have you been amassing this collection.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I went to web view and I saw,I should have kept my mouth shut, the pictures make me speechless. How long have you been amassing this collection.
Started with cigars in 2006 with a singel Humidor from a trip to the Dom. Rep. But it was not until 08-09 I started collection more seriously.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow, just finished the entire thread. What a trip! Are all of those cigars online purchases? Thought you said earlier that B&Ms are scarce in Sweden. You didn't get those at your "gas stations and supermarkets" did you? ;)
Yes they are almost all from online purchases. And almost everyone are blind purchases as well. I have become a cyber cigar stalker and have a few persons, reviewers and blogs that I am following. I have realized that I usually like the same stuff so I base a purchase on that. Also Botl have been a huge help and input. So even if you dont know me, I can be cyber stalking You! :)