What's new

Burning Leaf Caravan Interest??

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Hey fellas -- thinking of making the trek to the leaf for the upcoming http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=43690 event. It's a bit of a drive for me (about 7hrs) but on the way there, I know I pass by a number of Michigan BOTL'ers.

Was thinking it might be a BIT easier to convince the wife on this one if I had a travelling partner. No charge, other than we'll split on the gas and maybe a hotel for the night if we don't feel like driving back??

Could be a fun road trip, I have a Ford Escape so could probably seat 4 w/ luggage pretty comfortably....

Anyone interested?

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Yo. Nick and I are going. You crossing at Windsor? If so, we'll go together. Let's get a plan together. Just an option.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
All I have to do is take the train to your place Brent?
yep, grab the train to London on the day before and we'll head out early on the morning of (or maybe we can head out the night before, drive half way or so - herf with the Michigan boys and complete the trip on the day of??)

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Dunno on the overnight thing. We'll have to work it out.

If we end up coming back, all are welcome to stay at the Hendy Hilton for the night. We can smoke, drink, have a bonfire, and raise some hell. I have a good stock of sticks and libations.

We got time and we'll work it out. But we'll definitely raise the roof wherever we are.

You can even come the night before and I'll make room for ya's.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Dunno on the overnight thing. We'll have to work it out.

If we end up coming back, all are welcome to stay at the Hendy Hilton for the night. We can smoke, drink, have a bonfire, and raise some hell. I have a good stock of sticks and libations.

We got time and we'll work it out. But we'll definitely raise the roof wherever we are.

You can even come the night before and I'll make room for ya's.
Now this sounds awesome

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have a feeling this is going to be a pretty epic event, and with even more BOTL members coming, it will be even better! Look forward to meeting everyone (and hanging out with Shawn again!)