What's new

Burning Leaf Caravan Interest??

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
I need a chicago land brother to help me out with a favor. need a real girdanos deep dish pizza...preferably take and bake style. I need to come home with it or my 7 month pregnant wife will disembaul me. I had a lead on this...but they will not be in town then. any one be able to bring one to the leaf for me? I know this is not typically the right thread...but figured all the leaf whores would be reading this post;)

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
I need a chicago land brother to help me out with a favor. need a real girdanos deep dish pizza...preferably take and bake style. I need to come home with it or my 7 month pregnant wife will disembaul me. I had a lead on this...but they will not be in town then. any one be able to bring one to the leaf for me? I know this is not typically the right thread...but figured all the leaf whores would be reading this post;)
I got you covered Nick.:halfgrinw

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I've yet to have a real deep dish pizza my self, although I don't need take and bake, but I'd pay dearly for one.

Last edited:

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
You bring that HC and Ill feed ya deep dish till your eyes pop out.:togetherl
It would be pretty hard to top last time, also if I bring HC, I can't guarantee my shirt will stay on... But at least you'll have that picture

Wonder if E is following this. Get here early enough Shawn and it can be Giordano's lunch pre-event herf session.:waving:
All joking aside, this sounds amazing

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I need a pizza too. I will bring HC Justin. Hook your brotha up.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Nick, I have told you before, I can bring some to you. In fact, I am planning a trip to MI the week after next.

Also, just an FYI, Lou Malnati's and Giordano's ship:

http://www.tastesofchicago.com/
http://www.giordanos.com/shop/