What's new

Burning Leaf Caravan Interest??

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Here are some more of the group photos I took on the night of the event. Sorry for the delay in posting fellas. These have been cropped from their original size (25% of original) for posting purposes, but if there's a particular one that you want a full size shot emailed to you, send me a pm with the file number and I'll do my best to get one to you asap.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
oops, can't forget this one. Shawn and I got lost on the way to the leaf and ended up in a BAD neighbourhood. This lovely young lady just happened to be on the corner waiting outside a porta-potty for some reason......

(nsfw slightly - click at own risk)

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3338/dsc7613crop.jpg

also, lest anyone think I forgot, trader ratings will be forthcoming tomorrow for everyone as well. As for what may happen to your mailboxes in the coming week(s).... :timebomb: , you just never know.

Last edited:

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Brent, I don't know what that camera cost you, but it was money well spent! Nice pics!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
oops, can't forget this one. Shawn and I got lost on the way to the leaf and ended up in a BAD neighbourhood. This lovely young lady just happened to be on the corner waiting outside a porta-potty for some reason......

(nsfw slightly - click at own risk)

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3338/dsc7613crop.jpg
Oh snap! Nice pic man, thanks for sharing!?! LOL I bet you guys didn't even care about going to the Leaf after seeing that fine stuff in da neighborhood! :drool:

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
More and more awesome pics guys. Thanks for sharing the experience for us who couldn't be there. Looks like you all had a freakin' blast!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
lol! yeah....Janny was a little peaved that we did not have one for her too;)
Was that Jaime Garcia and the dpg mktng guy in the pics too? That's amazing that the whole pepin crew showed up.

No one volunteered to give janny one of his back? :hammersma:rolling:

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Was that Jaime Garcia and the dpg mktng guy in the pics too? That's amazing that the whole pepin crew showed up.

No one volunteered to give janny one of his back? :hammersma:rolling:
Im sure if Shawn had one on he would have gone shirtless without having to be talked into it.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0

No that is not Jaime in any of the pics shown and who is the marketing guy you are talking about? Do you mean John Gonzalez? If so, that is not him.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
And no wonder Janny is a member of BOTL... I'm sure she likes to read all the internet guys going gaga over her! LOL :ccool:

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
Good times fellas, great to meet everyone and some of you...again.

For those that bombed me, let me start with :angerFU: :)

I just left TR's and with a lot of new names and faces (and a few drinks in me), I may have missed some. Please PM me and let me know if there was an unintended oversight.

Hope to see you all up at the Leaf again sometime.