What's new

Burning Leaf Caravan Interest??

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Ah, home sweet home. Almost ran out of gas in downtown Detroit cuz I thought I could make it. And me without my bang bang (because I can't carry in Illinois). Whew, made it to the outskirts and found a station.

Anywho.

Had a absolute awesome time. Just not enough time.

Thank you all for a warm welcome (Again), and the welcome of "the Leaf" to my Michigan and Canadian Brotheren. You gents are first class.

It was good to hang with all the boys again.

Good to see you Pete. Have a great time in TC.

Til the next time.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
So Hendy, did Pete give you a line on a box of the Face this year because he's scared to see what would happen if he didn't??? :)

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Wow..what a fantastic day it was. First of all I truely have to thank Scott and Nick for the lift. Two top notch brothers in my book and somehow I will return the favor. Absolutely one of the best times I've had in a couple years. Hard to believe but I don't get out much, so for me this was a real treat. Met some great brothers had some fantastic rum and spent way to much on cigars. I'm just glad Scott was there or I would have been the oldest in the ring of fire!! LOL...That's not true...Rich was there as well! Hahaha..Anyways as I said it was great to meet some other brothers and especially the boys from the great white north (Canada) that drove all that way for the event. Great kids!!
OK this is where I wanna give a shout out to Pete...Man I was stoked to meet you for the first time and thank you for your patients on us hitting you with pics and auto's. I could hang with you anytime brother!! Just an awsome guy who wears his pants like the rest of us.
Mr. Pepin...Damn, really! What an icon to meet in person and genualy gracious and nice as well. I don't know how he keeps one eye on the crowd and the other guarding us from his daughter!!...I mean....Dayum!! I gotta go to Nicaragua someday!! LOL
Seroiusly, a damn great time, damn great company, and a very nice establishment. So with that being said I want to save my last thanks to the fellas at the "Leaf". Tim, it was great to met you, the owner, and rest of the staff. Thank you for hosting a truely great event!

Tom

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I had a great time with everyone! Thanks again to those who hit me with a some sticks last night, Shawn was on a rampage! It was good to meet the guys from Michigan and Canada, and hanging out with Pete and the Pepin's was really damn cool.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Due to some work shit that prevented me from being around most of the day yesterday, I was able to make it to the Leaf for a little while. I didn't get there until 9:30pm, so unfortunately, I missed out on seeing a number of great brothers.

But it was great to see the ones that were still there, which included bdc30. Nice to meet you Brent! Hope that you and Shawn have a good trip back to the Great White North! Sorry we didn't get too much of a chance to talk...

Presto

Padron Whore
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It was great to meet everyone last night, eat some fine food, and smoke some GREAT cigars. I got a chance to talk with Pepin for about 2 hours. Since I speak Spanish, it was a phenomenal experience to get to talk to THE MAN about cigars. The guy is a a class act, and I can see why he is the best in the world at blending/rolling. Pete is a very cool, down to earth guy. I will most definitely enjoy the box of Tainos I bought last night. Thanks to everyone for such a great event. I can't wait until the next one. Here are some pics from last night.

Presto

Padron Whore
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I think I smoked 7 or 8 cigars last night. I am now officially having withdrawals and cannot wait to have one when I get home. Last night was an aficionados dream!

LongDuckDong

Wat's happenin hot stuff?
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Nice pics Rob. Awsome event. It was great to meet the brothers from Michigan
And Canada. Great company, food and sticks.
This my friends, is what's it all about.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I smoked my first limitada last night - I don't know what the bad reviews are about - I LOVED it!!

Great pics Pesto (Rob?)! Pete & the Pepins are all very 'down to Earth' & Janny is lovely as always!

Presto

Padron Whore
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I agree! The Limitado was fantastic. I had an Opus Dbl Corona before that, and the Limitado blew it right outta the water. Yes, they were all very cool... and Janny was definitely a highlight of the evening!

Rob

I smoked my first limitada last night - I don't know what the bad reviews are about - I LOVED it!!

Great pics Pesto (Rob?)! Pete & the Pepins are all very 'down to Earth' & Janny is lovely as always!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I agree! The Limitado was fantastic. I had an Opus Dbl Corona before that, and the Limitado blew it right outta the water. Yes, they were all very cool... and Janny was definitely a highlight of the evening!

Rob
Bro, don't think you can smile any wider than you did in your pic with janny.:stretchgr