What's new

Burning Leaf Caravan Interest??

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Due to some work shit that prevented me from being around most of the day yesterday, I was able to make it to the Leaf for a little while. I didn't get there until 9:30pm, so unfortunately, I missed out on seeing a number of great brothers.

But it was great to see the ones that were still there, which included bdc30. Nice to meet you Brent! Hope that you and Shawn have a good trip back to the Great White North! Sorry we didn't get too much of a chance to talk...
Sorry we missed ya Jere. Hopefully next time we can get together. I definitely want to make another trip to the "Burning Leaf" soon. Glad you made it though...it was fantastic!

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Any chance anyone got a pic of our shirts? Ill post one up once it is out of wash if not...but just realized I did not take any...
Dude....did you not look back a page or two in the thread? LOL

And Ciggy...it would have been great to see you and the rest of the boys from MI. I wish I would have been able to get there sooner....but work got in the way. Hope you had a good time!

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
yeah....bill and I were talking on chat and said what I was thinking...and later that night bill had the whole thing designed and ready. next day they were at the press and bill snagged them up wednesday night just in time....just wait till ya see em...he did a fn great job!

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1

I do want to note that there were a couple chuckles from man and his crew...but Pete did state that his organization and Altadis have worked towards having a better relationship despite the past conflicts. This was done by us without the prior approval of Pete...just for fun:)

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Wow, nice job of covering up, Nick!! By the way, I didn't know that "SMEDIUM" was really a size, Nick! Jussayin'

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
yeah...broke a couple copyright and trademark laws with these bad lads. Luckily an out of court settlement was reached...

As much as I would loive to create a pot load o these...not sure it is in the cards. But it was fun getting the handful made and still think billy boy did a killer job with em!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
yeah...broke a couple copyright and trademark laws with these bad lads. Luckily an out of court settlement was reached...

As much as I would loive to create a pot load o these...not sure it is in the cards. But it was fun getting the handful made and still think billy boy did a killer job with em!
Thanks man, that was a sweet one-off run, but just had to ask. for those of us who missed the party, the cigars and paraphernalia are the far second best thing. Hope Tim has another super herf in the cards for next year. :skew:

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I thought they were awsome shirts as well. Wifey wants it as a night shirt...I said helllllllll No!! She told me I owe her because you guys were a bad influence and I can't be trusted with you!! Hahahahahaha....she's funny like that!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Were those boxes behind you and Pete our pre-orders? Hope Pete and Pepin didn't get writer's cramps from signing 'em all.