What's new

CA- Top 25

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Rest of the 25 released. After such a promising start man did the list fall apart. Only 1 CC in the 11-25 range they should be ashamed. Although a few good smokes in there so many more could/should of been included.

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
What a shitty fucking list they have put together! A fucking RP 15th Anny? Worst fucking stick I have ever smoked in my life! Fucking idiots at CA they are! Fucking cancelled my subscription last year, what a pathetic fucking list! A. Turrent Triple Play??? It's very apparent that the idiots at CA would rate a rolled pile of steaming fucking cow shit a 95 if I through enough advertising dollars at them. Triple Play is a close second to the worst cigar ever, the RP 15th Anny. Fucking idiots! I hope Marvin Shanken chokes on his next RP 15th Anny he smokes!

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
11-Ambos Mundos #1
12-Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50 Box Press
13-Punch Grand Cru 2 Maduro
14-A. Turrent Triple Play stick it your ass Belicoso
15-CAO La Traviata Divino
16-My Father 2 Belicoso
17-Brickhouse Robsuto
18-Oliva V Maduro Especial
19-Rocky Fucking Patel Shitty 15th Anniversary Toro
20-Alec Bradley Prensado Gran Toro
21-Partagas Lusitania
22-Montecristo Platinum Churchill Tube
23-Ashton VSG Eclipse
24-Casa Magna Colorado Churchill
25-Aurora 1495 BME Dominicana

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
What a shitty fucking list they have put together! A fucking RP 15th Anny? Worst fucking stick I have ever smoked in my life! Fucking idiots at CA they are! Fucking cancelled my subscription last year, what a pathetic fucking list! A. Turrent Triple Play??? It's very apparent that the idiots at CA would rate a rolled pile of steaming fucking cow shit a 95 if I through enough advertising dollars at them. Triple Play is a close second to the worst cigar ever, the RP 15th Anny. Fucking idiots! I hope Marvin Shanken chokes on his next RP 15th Anny he smokes!
You okay james?

:smile:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it makes for interesting conversation which is what a forum is for but that is it. The real problem w/their list is just how calculated and predictable it is. You can always count on just a few cubans making it, a Rockey Patel, a Oliva Series V, a My Father, an Opus and a couple out of left field, etc. Its almost likely its predetermined to have a certain number of slots for certain categories. It really brings into question just how random they are. They obviously don't smoke enough cigars which is ridiculous as they are a cigar magazine and should have people smoking 24x7. If anything push the top 25 back to end of Jan or early Feb to give them time to consider more cigars.

But again I take it nothing more than for interesting conversation. There are far better sources on the internet for real reviews

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
11-Ambos Mundos #1 Maybe it's changed but it wasn't anything to write about
12-Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50 Box Press No box press yet but 59s are not my thing
13-Punch Grand Cru 2 Maduro Never had prob bitter like most other NC Punch lines
14-A. Turrent Triple Play stick it your ass Belicoso Are u kidding me ?
15-CAO La Traviata Divino I would have a hard time smoking this again but would if gifted.
16-My Father 2 Belicoso Always good everytime.
17-Brickhouse Robsuto Sucked
18-Oliva V Maduro Especial Always consistantly good19-Rocky Patel Shitty 15th Anniversary Toro Havn't had it yet. Is this the one everyone said was really good or was that the decade 15th?
20-Alec Bradley Prensado Gran Toro Probably one of the worse on the list IMO
21-Partagas Lusitania Bought a 50ct cab this year of 09s.
22-Montecristo Platinum Churchill Tube Your kidding me but I'll prob try it.
23-Ashton VSG Eclipse A great cigar IMO especially the Eclipse Tubo
24-Casa Magna Colorado Churchill Havn't had this size the others are unimpressive
25-Aurora 1495 BME Dominicana
No 107 your kidding me!?!

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Sorry Pete Ambos Mundos is about the only stick you make that I don't like. Actually preffered the P series to them. Gald they picked something of yours to be in their but you have many better offerings.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I think CA is making almost too much of an effort to include budget sticks in the top 25 because of the current economy. Isn't that what the Best Bargain stick category is for? La Traviata, Brick House, Camacho? May be ok cigars, but I think given special consideration due to price.