What's new

Cabaiguan Guapo SG

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I've just heard from Mark Just that he is going to be ordering more of these today. If you've looked at Towercigars.com and seen that they are out of stock, check again in a day or two.

I would really like to do a split on these, but the mrs. has already danced on my balls over the LG Lanceros I bought 2 weeks ago.

Just a heads up for those looking for these.:stretchgr

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Smoked one yesterday and it was incredible. One of the best cigars Ive smoked in a while! Get on these guys, because they are going to go fast.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a fiver on it's way from Tower. Hmmm.... shoulda been here yesterday. well maybe today. I also ordered some Illusione. Looking forward to trying these out. Glad to hear someone thought these were great.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I plan on buying a full box of these in a couple of weeks if they become available and would like to keep about half. Anyone interested in a split or a ten pack, LMK.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I plan on buying a full box of these in a couple of weeks if they become available and would like to keep about half. Anyone interested in a split or a ten pack, LMK.

At the rate they are selling out around the country; I wouldnt wait long Steve.

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I've got a fiver on it's way from Tower. Hmmm.... shoulda been here yesterday. well maybe today. I also ordered some Illusione. Looking forward to trying these out. Glad to hear someone thought these were great.
I bet you will like the Illusione. These are a real sleeper cigar IMO. I bought three with my Guapos order and have smoked two...they are great! :drool:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet you will like the Illusione. These are a real sleeper cigar IMO. I bought three with my Guapos order and have smoked two...they are great! :drool:
I recieved my shipment from Tower today I usually like to wait and let things rest for awhile in my humidor. But I couldn't wait to try the Illusione so I broke into the box of cg:4s. It was really good :). And the box date was just july 2 so I know these are still young and have been traveling around a bit. I'm sure they will only improve from here. the Cabs look great. I'll give one a try in a week or two after they've relaxed a bit in the humidor.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
indyrob - thanks for the search! you found our online store and others followed your lead - greatly appreciated. everyone will love this cigar. the sungrown wrapper turns it into something else. and i'm a big fan of the entire cabaiguan line, too.