What's new

Cabaiguan Guapo SG

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
indyrob - thanks for the search! you found our online store and others followed your lead - greatly appreciated. everyone will love this cigar. the sungrown wrapper turns it into something else. and i'm a big fan of the entire cabaiguan line, too.
Not a problem!!!

I'm glad you're onboard with BoTL. I guess someone mentioned the site when they ordered?

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'm going to start a thread on a box split. NewHavanaCigar has them in stock if they are a vouched for dealer.

Edit: On second thought, I'm going to wait until tonight before I do anything on this.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Smooth simple order process. Sticks on their way. You might consider being a sponsor.:glassesgr

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Smooth simple order process. Sticks on their way. You might consider being a sponsor.:glassesgr
PM Sent

And thanks for the feedback on our site. Your sticks are en route, snuggled inside a sealed bag with a large Humidipak to ensure they stay as fresh as when they left our controlled walk-in! Break the rules - light one the day they arrive!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Mike, at this point best to split with Aftercall (I think you did already). The other source I am looking at can not commit to a box and unsure if getting any in, so I am tapped out bro.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
nice looking smokes!! headbanger sent a couple w/bday sticks! had one last night, jacuzzing while watching the meteor shower!! mighty fine smoke!! thanks again Steve!!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Got my cab last week and have already smoked a 5'er... Time to let these rest for awhile because they will be so outstanding. I love that sun grown wrapper it really makes the Cabaiguan blend so incredible. Everyone should get some because I think they will be classics.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So how do these compare to the regular cabby? Just stronger?
I wouldn't say they're stronger - but the sun grown wrapper really changes the flavor palate - you'll still taste the cab blend, but the wrapper emparts a more earthy flavor. Everyone has a different palate, though. I just love what the sun grown wrapper and the extra size does to the cab blend.

BTW, stock is down to a few 5 packs, after this past weekend's flurry of orders. Another box will be here on Friday, and it will be 2 weeks before more arrive after that.