What's new

Cain Maduro

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Good point, I agree!

I smoked the habano version & thought it 'lacked' something...

I'd still like to try the Maduro version - Atlantic only had one box though.

:roundtheh
Haha, I went to Atlantic for the same reason. Picked up a Cain, a Benchmade, and smoked a Tat there. Also bought a Palio which I am loving right now!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Nice review.

On Saturday I picked up 2 corojo toro's, 2 maduro toro's and 1 corojo 6x60. I ended up smoking one of the corojo toro's on the way home and it was very strong. I didn't mind it but the strength overpowered the flavor in my opinion. I am looking forward to trying a maduro next weekend.

Has anybody tried the Cain F yet? I had read that dealers would get a 5 pack of these for each box they bought. This retailer is giving a five pack with each box sold and free shipping.

http://www.bonitasmokeshop.com/cain_straight_ligero_cigars.htm

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Nice review, Dan. Can't wait to try one! I think I'll be at JJ's on the 2nd for the Cain event...maybe I'll see you there?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Nice review.

On Saturday I picked up 2 corojo toro's, 2 maduro toro's and 1 corojo 6x60. I ended up smoking one of the corojo toro's on the way home and it was very strong. I didn't mind it but the strength overpowered the flavor in my opinion. I am looking forward to trying a maduro next weekend.

Has anybody tried the Cain F yet? I had read that dealers would get a 5 pack of these for each box they bought. This retailer is giving a five pack with each box sold and free shipping.

http://www.bonitasmokeshop.com/cain_straight_ligero_cigars.htm
A buddy of mine got a Cain F recently, I'll post here what he thinks of it once he smokes it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
okay, impulse took over. I couldn't wait a few weeks. I had one last night. Fucking Fantastic! I honestly underestimated it's strength. First draw kicked my ass. Awesome flavor. Next time there will be scotch nearby

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I had the Habano over the weekend and it was a good cigar, although I did not find it to be that strong. Did not get that much of a buzz from it. I think the T110 is stronger. Having said that, mine seem to have mellowed a little since when they first arrived.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Haha, I went to Atlantic for the same reason. Picked up a Cain, a Benchmade, and smoked a Tat there. Also bought a Palio which I am loving right now!
Man...Do you live in Cigar Heaven or what. You've got two great sources in close proximity.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I just received my 5er of the Cain's (Habano) from Atlantic and I cannot was blown away from start to finish. I am confident that with some age, these are going to be even tastier.

Heck,they even threw in a stick which I have not heard of before which made it all the better.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Great review Dan. Dan was in contact with me as he was smoking this thing and don't let him fool you, the man was BUZZED!

Dan, should we start training for the Cain event so we can do two of these back to back?:devilhead:devilhead
Good grief, Patrick, are you trying to kill us? lol. I'm hoping the 3rd stick in the bag this week at JJs is a NUB Maduro, if so I'll use that as an appetizer then hit the Cain Maduro. After that I'll be too wasted to drive back to Dayton anyway, lol.

MP.

Doesn't buy Altadis
Rating - 96.2%
37   1   0
Has anyone tried the Cain F yet? Ian, an Oliva sales rep, described it to me as a Cain on steroids. They are supposedly limited and only sold in a 5 pack box.

Poriggity

CRA Ambassador #0042
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I think the Cain is stronger than the T110, but the T110 is much more flavorful. I'm a whore for the Tat taste, so take that into account.
Having just smoked my first cain, and I had a t110 a week ago or so, I am actually feeling the exact opposite. I thought the Cain was not as strong as the T110, but the Cain had more flavor than the T110. I enjoyed them both immensly, but if I had to choose 1 or the other, based on the one sample of each that I've had, I'll take the Cain every time.
Scott

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Has anyone tried the Cain F yet? Ian, an Oliva sales rep, described it to me as a Cain on steroids. They are supposedly limited and only sold in a 5 pack box.
I have had (1) and have a few more... and yes it's stronger.

It has more Esteli Ligero in it than the regular CAINS...