What's new

Call of Duty "Black Ops"

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
It looks sweet. I am still playing the current version with the map expansion pack.
Me too, I assume more map packs will be out before the release of black ops.... I love MW2 and hope that the new COD will be as good,

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Me too, I assume more map packs will be out before the release of black ops.... I love MW2 and hope that the new COD will be as good,
Second MAP pack has already been announced for XBOX - JUNE 3rd.

(3) new maps (oil refinery/amusement park/trailer park) and (2) old maps from COD4 (cannot remember).

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
and again PC and PS3 Resurgence Map Packs will be released a month later...Microsoft just had to make up for all their issues with the Xbox and making you pay for XBL =P...and the 2 old maps are Crash (the down helicopter in the middle with a large building near it with 3 floors) and Vacant (the building with outside containers)

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
and again PC and PS3 Resurgence Map Packs will be released a month later...Microsoft just had to make up for all their issues with the Xbox and making you pay for XBL =P...and the 2 old maps are Crash (the down helicopter in the middle with a large building near it with 3 floors) and Vacant (the building with outside containers)
Yea X-box does suck in that respect and with the RRD! It surely makes me think about it should I have to replace the unit down the road. But for now I am a huge COD MW fan so they will get my money for sure!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Got mine yesterday, so damn good. I love PS3 and I love this game!! COD rules!!

Feel free to add me on ps3: RAYAT81

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've got it pre-ordered, and I plan to get it. 2 exams this week, and a paper and exam next week too. Worst timing ever for that release.

Xbox: ImSoooJewcy

Last edited:

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Amazon says it will be at my house waiting for me! Now the big question for today, campaign or straight to multiplayer?