What's new

Call of Duty "Black Ops"

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
couple of my friends picked it up last night. Good news is that the general consensus is that it sucks. Well not sucks, but not worth playing over mw2. I'm glad, and i was hoping it would flop like World at War. I'll stick to MW2.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
couple of my friends picked it up last night. Good news is that the general consensus is that it sucks. Well not sucks, but not worth playing over mw2. I'm glad, and i was hoping it would flop like World at War. I'll stick to MW2.
I'm enjoying it....

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Got it last night at 12

my xbox live gamertag is:

tphtwo

Also a part of [SR], if anyone needs a clan to play with...Yea I'm hardcore

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Still waiting on mine to show up in the mail, LETS GO TARGET!!!

xbl: SightPicture45 feel free to add me, just mention you are from BOTL. yes, I am a try hard. Yes, I do rage during games. don't say i didn't warn you.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I always wait until they get discounted on amazon or another site. Just can't pay $60

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I always wait until they get discounted on amazon or another site. Just can't pay $60
60 bux is much less than a box of cigars!
This game is well worth it.

It's different from Modern War 2, but it's fun.
The wager game types are amazing!!!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't buy every CoD game. They are too similar for that. I've been buying every other one. I have MW2 now, and I'll get next year's game.

I would love Zombies, though.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
That's exactly what I do on most games, but occasionally there will be something I want right away or friends are getting it too, etc. On the big titles you'll usually see places offering a $20 gift card and things like that with purchase the week of release. That's a sweet deal.

Typically, though, I wait and get them for around $20-$25. I just got Assassin's Creed II and FFXIII. I have a backlog of games in which I haven't finished the first play-through, so I'm usually not in a hurry to get stuff asap.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Well, just played multiplayer last night for a few hours. It is fun and different but it is not as good as the MW series IMO, at least not yet. The control / aiming just does not seem as accurate as MW and that bugs me, + I have been lagging pretty bad, not sure if it is my connection or what but I dont think it was this often in MW2.

I will be taking a break from the multiplayer for a few days to do the campaign.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I want it and I don't mind paying full price. But, if I buy it and do the campaign in 6 hours i'll be pissed. So if I hear back from you guys that you got alot of play time out of the campaign I will buy it. Let me know!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Is there a prestige mode for multiplayer?
Yes, the multiplayer is set up a lot differently than MW2. More choices in your game type, player look and weapon loadout. I was having a hard time getting used to all the options and where to find what I was looking for but it does look promising.

You need to buy everything with money you earn in the game though. New guns, camos, etc. etc. etc. are unlocked at cerain levels but you need to purchase them for them to become usable.