What's new

Call of Duty "Black Ops"

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
pre-ordered w/elite bundle for 360 (hardened edition was already sold-out at my local store). Just remember, this weekend they are doing Double points weekend for the whole COD franchise that utilizes the prestige system (CoD4:MW, CoD:W@W, CoD:MW2, CoD:BlackOPs) Seems that when MW3 comes out they are going to take into account all the times players have prestiged in all of those games and count those efforts towards prestige points/tokens in the new game.

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So does it come out on PC ? I can't do console gaming; the controller vs. mouse/keyboard is no comparison. I got really good at FPS' on the keyboard and can't seem to transition to my XBoX
~

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So does it come out on PC ? I can't do console gaming; the controller vs. mouse/keyboard is no comparison. I got really good at FPS' on the keyboard and can't seem to transition to my XBoX
~
It'll be avail for the PC as well. I understand your point on FPS and controller vs. keyboard as I cut my teeth on PC titles, and spent many years on Counter-Strike, CS 1.6, and CS:Source... but after going to the 360, I haven't looked back.

Last edited:

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I was huge into Quake III Rocket Arena, then switched to Medal of Honor Allied Assault. When switching to a slower paced FPS, you can't imagine how easy it is to dominate. It was funny when I was accused of cheating, but people watched me play live and couldn't believe how fast my response times were and the fact I could see small twitches in the distance.

Did anyone else get into Americas Army ? I played that for about 3 years off and on as well. That was the best free game ever !

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I recently retooled my kill streaks.

Sentry Gun
Attack Helicopter
Attack Dogs

In the Havana map last night I tore it up and got all three kill streaks back to back. Unloaded all three at once and they were getting torn up so guess what happened? They pulled the plug on the match. :cursing: