What's new

Calling All Active Duty Military

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hello to all the military B/SOTL. Army HR NCO for the last 15 yrs. Currently stationed in Hanoi, Vietnam with the Defense POW/MIA Accointing Agency (DPAA), based out of Hawaii. Will be PCSing to Korea this fall. Love the military support that the cigar community provides and thanks everyone, past, present and future who have served.
Welcome brother, BOTL is an awesome place to be. If I end up over there (Korea) again I'll have to see if you're still around. Not sure if I'll be headed that way but who knows, in my MOS it's practically a rotational basis to there.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
i plan on trying to stay there for the next 5 years till retirement. My wife and I are both Korean lol. Hit me up if you do

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
i plan on trying to stay there for the next 5 years till retirement. My wife and I are both Korean lol. Hit me up if you do
Right on, my wife is Korean as well but I am not. I was able to stay there for 4 years, I tried 5 but it was time for me to get from over there, you being HR might have a better chance than I did.

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hello All! I retired after 10 years from the Army. I would have stayed in for 20, but on my last deployment I broke my neck. When i left the guys from my unit bought me a small humidor and roughly 50 cigars, and I have been hooked ever since.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Hello All! I retired after 10 years from the Army. I would have stayed in for 20, but on my last deployment I broke my neck. When i left the guys from my unit bought me a small humidor and roughly 50 cigars, and I have been hooked ever since.
Head over to the introduction section and give us a brief intro of yourself warrior!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning Gentlemen, I've been in the Marines Active duty since 2005, Aviation Ordnance by trade, currently wrapping up my tour as a Drill Instructor here at MCRD San Diego, Get some

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's cool seeing all these guys here in the military. I tried going into the Navy 15 years ago after I graduated High School. Scored a 93 on my ASVAB and very high in the sub tests. Was offered pretty much any job I desired in the Navy. I went to go to MEPS for processing and was told by the doc I couldnt join due to my bottom 2 vertebrae being offset from back injury. I was crushed =/. They told me I might get into the Air Force as they did their PT on bikes but decided not to try. Lot of respect for you guys that got to and are doing it.

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Would like to thank each of you for your service. I never served, but one of my sons was Army (7 years) and was in the Stan for a time, My dad was a Jarhead, WWII. I have had the privilege to train a Navy Seal and several of the Navy SWICC crews. All of them outstanding gentlemen, I have the utmost respect for them! Thank you all again!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Air Force Master Sergeant here...will be retired next year! Thanks to all of you that served and currently serve.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
If you've posted in here you probably know we don't sit in one place for all that long. I've enjoyed being in the states for nearly 3 consecutive years, and close to my family at that. The good has been good and the bad...well it is what it is. Long story short I'm headed back out of the states, I'll let ya'll know when I touch down!

The scary part is sending my stash away, through customs with a 50 cigar limit.

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for your service. Spent a little time in the Navy myself in the Navy Nuclear Program.
I know this is really late but may I poke fun at the nuke? ok here goes... Cooks in the Navy are smarter than Nukes. Why you ask?? Because a cook goes to school for six weeks to learn how to boil water but it takes a Nuke two years to learn to boil water. :woot: Thanks for your service to all our military folks.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If you've posted in here you probably know we don't sit in one place for all that long. I've enjoyed being in the states for nearly 3 consecutive years, and close to my family at that. The good has been good and the bad...well it is what it is. Long story short I'm headed back out of the states, I'll let ya'll know when I touch down!

Good luck on the move and new duty station!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I know this is really late but may I poke fun at the nuke? ok here goes... Cooks in the Navy are smarter than Nukes. Why you ask?? Because a cook goes to school for six weeks to learn how to boil water but it takes a Nuke two years to learn to boil water. :woot: Thanks for your service to all our military folks.
Good one. It ain't about the heat is how the heat is produced and controlled.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0

Find a sponsor at the next duty station and just send them a few large flat rates to their FPO/APO addys. No prob

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Find a sponsor at the next duty station and just send them a few large flat rates to their FPO/APO addys. No prob
It's a good thing I didn't. As the packages (not cigars) I did send are now missing. Arrived in Chicago 3 weeks ago and then poof.

But I am in the land of the morning calm. If anyone is ever in Korea hit me up!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MSgt in the World's Greatest Air Force. Currently a MTI, but am a Security Forces Defender by trade. Long time taker of nasal snuff and have been smoking sticks for a few months now. 2 x 150 ct humidors and a tupperdor later, I think Im hooked.