What's new

Calling All Active Duty Military

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your service. Spent a little time in the Navy myself in the Navy Nuclear Program.
Thank you for your service! a nuke huh, where did you get stationed at? one of my boys is doing that on a sub and a few others on a carrier, fun times the nuke program.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
A school in Great Lakes, IL, Nuclear school in Vallejo, CA, prototype in Idaho Falls, ID. Rode a West Pac boomer during the 1970's. Spent some time in Idaho Falls, ID as a staff Reactor Operator instructor as well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently commissioned glad to know this will be a good place to find others in the military.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I am Army Quartermaster.
Finally another Army O in here!

This place was starting to smell funny with all the new jarheads hanging around.. :D

Im in the VA Tidewater fairly frequently.. just down the road from Ft. Lee.. if youre still in school or assigned in the general area.. smoke/beer/burgers are on me..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally another Army O in here!

This place was starting to smell funny with all the new jarheads hanging around.. :D

Im in the VA Tidewater fairly frequently.. just down the road from Ft. Lee.. if youre still in school or assigned in the general area.. smoke/beer/burgers are on me..
I'll be up there in July. That would be fun.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello to all the military B/SOTL. Army HR NCO for the last 15 yrs. Currently stationed in Hanoi, Vietnam with the Defense POW/MIA Accointing Agency (DPAA), based out of Hawaii. Will be PCSing to Korea this fall. Love the military support that the cigar community provides and thanks everyone, past, present and future who have served.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Eight years in the Army, but I got hurt and nobody wants a broke-dick killer. Still work in the defense business though. In and out of uniform I've dedicated about 25 years of my life to enabling various .mil missions.