What's new

Calling All Active Duty Military

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's it going brother Garron from Fort Gordon, GA Active Army. Glad to have you here. I just left being stationed at a Navy base a few months back.
its going brother, before Hawaii I was actually on an Army base, Yakima training Center. I am glad to be here and find some like minded folks like myself, by the way my name is Jerome

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its going brother, before Hawaii I was actually on an Army base, Yakima training Center. I am glad to be here and find some like minded folks like myself, by the way my name is Jerome
Yakima had to of been pretty chill. In between deployments I spent plenty of time training at Yak. I was stationed at Fort Lewis/JBLM for six years before PCSing to Fort Stewart.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Welcome Javier. Garron Army Georgia. There's quite a few of us brothers in arms on the board. Hope you enjoy the community. I'm not a veteran of any sort but you still can send any questions my way if need be.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, former active USAF, current guard. I've been a crew chief on A-10, F-16, and now C-130 for about 11 years, new to BOTL, glad I found some brothers in arms on here. Cheers!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, former active USAF, current guard. I've been a crew chief on A-10, F-16, and now C-130 for about 11 years, new to BOTL, glad I found some brothers in arms on here. Cheers!
Barry, good to see more and more brothers and sisters-in-arms on BOTL. I have learned a lot from many folks on here. Buy the largest humodor/coolidor/winador you can afford because you will fill it. I check this daily to see what's being smoked. It doesn't help the wallet but...
http://www.botl.org/index.php?threads/77717/
Enjoy your stay!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, new to this forum. Not new to cigars. Navy Seabee, Port Hueneme. Glad to have found this thread. Still trying to figure out this place.... I'm a crossover from r/cigars. Enjoyed a fantastic DE Pope of Greenwich Village tonight.

Cheers everyone

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are Active Duty or currently Activated, let me know. I would advise against telling the whole world what your job is exactly and where exactly you are, just for OPSEC purposes. But I'd like to know who else here is Active Duty like me and add you to my list of friends here on BOTL since we are already Brothers In Arms.

Vets-feel free to sound off too! After Iraq I gained a whole new appreciation for what Vets before me had done.
Good Morning to BOTL! I have just signed up today to BOTL.org and I saw this post...yes I am Active Duty Navy 24 yrs...