What's new

Cappuccino drinkers insight please!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
You guys all suck. This thread prompted me to buy a FP for better coffee. I did, grinded some beans and made a nice cup this afternoon and IT. WAS. AWESOME!!!!!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
You guys all suck. This thread prompted me to buy a FP for better coffee. I did, grinded some beans and made a nice cup this afternoon and IT. WAS. AWESOME!!!!!
dude, for $20 or so in equipment you just added a whole new level to the game? as far as toy urges go, that is a win! seriously, go ask the gun, car, or golf guys. hell, the whiskey crowd or beer nerds too. o)

seriously, good call, and enjoy.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
dude, for $20 or so in equipment you just added a whole new level to the game? as far as toy urges go, that is a win! seriously, go ask the gun, car, or golf guys. hell, the whiskey crowd or beer nerds too. o)

seriously, good call, and enjoy.
Lol I hear ya. Being a gun nut, golfer, beer nerd. 20 bucks is a cheeeaaappp toy and the FP is awesome as well.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yeah its cheap until you start buying beans, a new grinder, espresso machines, ect. Just throw the fp out and pretend you never tried it and buy a newpistol or a driver. Lol
Please don't tell me that... I've been eyeing this thread with interest. I actually may have my wife convinced...
The difference with the FP compared to a drip or even the Keurig is amazing. I use a blade grinder and do get uneven grinds but just let it seep a little longer. Let some beans seep for about 15 minutes today and it was money!!!