What's new

Cc delivery time

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Is it strange for a vendor to reship but not give you tracking on the reship?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0

Not really. They might be trying a different shipping option which has no tracking, or they might not run it through their automated system that generates tracking emails.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I think you and I have the same vendor. We had the same ship date and the same catch date and about the same request for re-ship date.
If it is the same guy, he told me to expect mine to reship this week, though he did not indicate if he would issue another tracking number.
FWIW.
Trout

Update: I should have checked before posting...I have new tracking info for my re-ship.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I think you and I have the same vendor. We had the same ship date and the same catch date and about the same request for re-ship date.
If it is the same guy, he told me to expect mine to reship this week, though he did not indicate if he would issue another tracking number.
FWIW.
Trout

Update: I should have checked before posting...I have new tracking info for my re-ship.
They provided it for me when I inquired

Cigar Fan 29

PerfecDraw guy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I said in another thread, I used to get my CC from a guy in New Zealand. Never a problem -- absoultely beautiful packaging and product. He fell off the face of the earth, so I tried someone in Switzerland. Two shipments, two weeks apart -- two letters a couple months later. Haven't ordered since.
So... Does anyone here order under a fake name? Any reason to do that -- or reason not to do that?
Thanks.
Rod

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
As I said in another thread, I used to get my CC from a guy in New Zealand. Never a problem -- absoultely beautiful packaging and product. He fell off the face of the earth, so I tried someone in Switzerland. Two shipments, two weeks apart -- two letters a couple months later. Haven't ordered since.
So... Does anyone here order under a fake name? Any reason to do that -- or reason not to do that?
Thanks.
Rod
I received letters twice, both when ordering from the same Swiss vendor. I don't use them anymore and haven't had a problem since. PM me if you want more details.