What's new

Cc delivery time

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I just placed my first ever cc order last night. We will see how long it takes. I thought it was a little strange that the confirmation email said they don't provide tracking numbers anymore.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I just placed my first ever cc order last night. We will see how long it takes. I thought it was a little strange that the confirmation email said they don't provide tracking numbers anymore.
I started purchasing from across the pond in January, and the email stated that then as well - as long as you ordered from a place that guarantees shipment, you have nothing to stress about

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Shipped July 14th, arrived July 21st. Quick shipments lately, I'm not complaining!

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
You may check out your recent order section if it's the vendor I think it is. Once it ships out every time for me there's been a tracking # placed after receiving the same email you got.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
You may check out your recent order section if it's the vendor I think it is. Once it ships out every time for me there's been a tracking # placed after receiving the same email you got.

Thank you. It's not going as planned already. Got an email from the vendor asking who referred me because my card was flagged as fraudulent. Kind of strange unless my cc company blocked it.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0

Thank you. It's not going as planned already. Got an email from the vendor asking who referred me because my card was flagged as fraudulent. Kind of strange unless my cc company blocked it.
One of my first orders got flagged too, just call and let them know it's legit and you will be good

Rating - 100%
35   0   0

Same here as Chuck. My vendor told me it would most likely be denied when they ran my card the first time. CC company sent me an email. I verified them and they were able to run it a second time with no problem.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Same here as Chuck. My vendor told me it would most likely be denied when they ran my card the first time. CC company sent me an email. I verified them and they were able to run it a second time with no problem.
You're both right. I talked to the vendor and they processed everything fine.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Damn you guys are still ordering in this summer heat? I should order a box to test the waters. I'm terrified of buying CC in the summer months due to the extreme heat here.