What's new

Cc delivery time

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Anyone order anything recently from a place that isn't giving tracking numbers recently? Just wondering what to expect as far as how long it might take. My order isn't late or anything I just hate waiting haha

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got my second order, but first delivery in a week (Wednesday order to wednesday delivery). Still waiting on my 1st order from another vendor from last Sunday.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one package that was sent on the 4/14, arrived at my city on the 4/17 and went to another city and left that city the 4/25. So I might never get that package. Another was supposed to be delivered today and when I check the tracking number says it arrived at the city port but it's been there since 4/27.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got my second order, but first delivery in a week (Wednesday order to wednesday delivery). Still waiting on my 1st order from another vendor from last Sunday.
Got part of my first order today (yesterday, but I had to go sign for it today). I am hoping the other package(s) from that order arrive soon, or I'll start to worry haha. All in all it was 17 days (calendar, not business) between order and first delivery attempt.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got part of my first order today (yesterday, but I had to go sign for it today). I am hoping the other package(s) from that order arrive soon, or I'll start to worry haha. All in all it was 17 days (calendar, not business) between order and first delivery attempt.
I don't know your living situation, but this goes for everyone, I get a few boxes now and then and never see the mail carrier so every single time I had to wait and go sign for them, you can actually fill out a card that authorizes the carrier to leave all future packages without a signature. Luckily (?) I live in an apt complex that has parcel lockers so she just leaves it in a locker for me

The more you know!