What's new

CC Virgin.....Update...Cherry Popped!!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Haven’t decided yet. Right now they are double bagged in freezer bags and I’m trying to figure out if I need to freeze them or not. I figure I’ll HAVE to smoke at least one of each in a week or two. Hell, I screwed around and ordered a cab of 50 RASS about 20 mins ago. This shit gets addictive quick!

Jody

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Haven’t decided yet. Right now they are double bagged in freezer bags and I’m trying to figure out if I need to freeze them or not. I figure I’ll HAVE to smoke at least one of each in a week or two. Hell, I screwed around and ordered a cab of 50 RASS about 20 mins ago. This shit gets addictive quick!

Jody
I don’t freeze, some people do. To each their own. Light one up ROTT.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Don’t worry about the freezing, depending on your spice. I never have had an issue although I did have a quick bout with wood mites. A quick visit to @nc_6789 tanning bed and we were good to go.
I went back and forth on freezing them or not. After reading several horror stories on beetles. I decided it was cheap insurance and went ahead and am currently putting them through the freezing cycle. Probably a waste of time but I’ll sleep better knowing I did. Thanks for the input.

Jody

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I went back and forth on freezing them or not. After reading several horror stories on beetles. I decided it was cheap insurance and went ahead and am currently putting them through the freezing cycle. Probably a waste of time but I’ll sleep better knowing I did. Thanks for the input.

Jody
Never frozen anything and if I did i would make sure it was a freezer dedicated to cigars only so no weird smells would get into the bags.

But ... to each their own