What's new

CCs: a primer

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
That sounds great. Can't imagine an AZ cow would taste good at all so no option for that here. Maybe a goat though.
Here's an option:
https://azgrassraisedbeef.com

Not sure if any of the farms down by I-10 sell direct, but I know some over near Chandler used to. That's been awhile, but might still be someone doing it.
And there are some big ranches up around Wickenburg, and on up towards Peeples Valley.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well I guess getting this thread back on track is hopeless but I know they eat a lot of goat in Cuban, while smoking cigars and roll cigars that go into boxes with plant and date codes on them

That sounds great. Can't imagine an AZ cow would taste good at all so no option for that here. Maybe a goat though.
BTW, I'll pass on the goat, mutton and Mary's little lamb

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Well I guess getting this thread back on track is hopeless but I know they eat a lot of goat in Cuban, while smoking cigars and roll cigars that go into boxes with plant and date codes on them

BTW, I'll pass on the goat, mutton and Mary's little lamb
You don't do goat curry? bro... you need to visit the bahamas bro.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
More often than not they have worms out here.
Not always, but it's common
yeh, i was joking

I've only had rabbit once and i wasn't really a fan

Those AZ prices on cattle are pricey... but anything out west is usually a bit pricier.

I think the final price per lb for us was 2.7 we yielded about 500 lbs of beef not including bones.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yea Chuck, ok. I'm coonass so I've eaten some pretty unusual stuff (but no where near Brandon's experience apparently) and I've had goat prepared several different ways but still a hard PASS. Only thing worse on my palate then goat is mutton.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Yea Chuck, ok. I'm coonass so I've eaten some pretty unusual stuff (but no where near Brandon's experience apparently) and I've had goat prepared several different ways but still a hard PASS. Only thing worse on my palate then goat is mutton.
you gotta get the goat rump bro.... its the best and most tender part

make some goat curry over rice and you're set bro

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yea beef tongue is fine as long as it's thinly sliced and between two big slices of French bread with lots of mayo, lettuce, tomato and pickles. As far as just having a big old beef tongue on the plate with a side of fries, probably not. It's pretty strong and a little goes a long way.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
mayo ? I'm done... y'all wild

I like it in tacos, burritos and tortas

also my mom would dip it in egg and fry it after it was done cooking and top it with grilled onions and tomato sauce over rice

but mayo?

my man... whatchutalkinboutwillis