What's new

"cellaring" your tobacco

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I've only got a couple nice briars, and may get a few nice display jars for baggied samples I'm working through, separated by type of course, she never says much about my drawer o cobs I smoke from though, and doesn't pay much attn to my bankers boxes or tubs out n about most of the time, I just smile when I see some new shoes and think...... What do I need now!

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
We should rename this thread show your cellar lol. Will have to put mine up. Making the wife take the pic and send it to me lol. The fun of traveling for work.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Yeah I don't want mine doing that she'll start asking questions about how I can ever smoke that much....., yasayadayada

Then no more purchases for a while

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Yeah, last night my wife was talking on the phone with her dad and step-mom. Now, I'm only privy to one side of the conversation but, suddenly, I hear my wife say, "I don't know. He's got at least 200 cigars but probably more. I still haven't seen his new setup..."

Yup, the pipe thing will be a shock to her. :rofl:

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Hey hey it's plenty big hahahaha, but really all three of those jars a filled to the top. Just have not got around to putting them in seperate jars yet.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I've got 5-7 large masons with individual baggies of smaller samples, you know not enough to jar, but not sure what to do with it

I just labeled lids by type lats, vas, burleys, etc lets me rummage without having to open a bunch of jars and had worked well so far

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow Grrr. That is one great setup. I still just have various tons and jars sitting on top of my gun safe. Still need to build a baccy cabinet to store it all.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I told my wife I wanted one of those (pointing out a pipe holder, found one at goodwill) and she asked me where I would put it...then before I could answer she said well maybe beside your desk... She was talking about a hutch. Enough permission for me! Though it would look bare bc this is my stash WP_20140415_22_27_13_Pro.jpg Though I could always put my humidors on that.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
We should rename this thread show your cellar lol. Will have to put mine up. Making the wife take the pic and send it to me lol. The fun of traveling for work.
Before we get too far starting a new "show your cellar" thread, here's a link to the existing one:
http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=69650
Those of you who have posted pics in here should put them in the original as well. Maybe we can get a mod to sticky the original so we can keep an ongoing log without it getting lost again?

And while we're at it, just in case folks haven't seen it, here's one for your pipes as well:
http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=69654
Also pipe section sticky material in my eyes...

Damn there's some beautiful collections out there!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I like the idea of the sticky for cellar pictures, was more interested in whether anyone actually used a cellar, to "cellar" their baccy for those that actually practice long term aging