Cellophane or No Cellophane in the humi and why

• YES always keep on the Jimmy hat

Votes: 59 79.7%
  • NO take it off to store them

Votes: 15 20.3%

• Total voters
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wondered about that myself so I did an experiment to see how quickly the humidity permeates through the cellophane, (which I posted on YouTube). I was very surprised at how quickly it happens. So now I make it a point to keep the cellophane on for protection. I've also heard about the issue of having the flavors marry without the cellophane but I figured that if I wanted them all to taste the same then I should only buy one cigar.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
OP, two posts in the same thread already to say that you don't care about the opinions of those who have been here a while? Really? Huh....

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
OP, two posts in the same thread already to say that you don't care about the opinions of those who have been here a while? Really? Huh....
Thats not what he said.... he wants a new discussion not a "2-10" year old thread. He doesn't have a problem if you are a 10 year member or a 2 month member. Just a new discussion by current members that have opinions.

Cant blame him. Things change. Heck, if we relied on old info the internet would just be a scanned version of the Encyclopedia Britannica.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
When I first started out I was always excited to get them out of the ceilo to smell them, now that I am workin on 100+. I leave them in to prevent marrying. I also try to keep all the same in one drawer. And all the singles that I plan on smoking in a separate hummi

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So I keep them in the cello while they are in the little igloo cooler and if I buy them unwrapped I will either put them in a little plastic bag or one of my saved cellos. Now I take them out of the cello when I transfer them to my little mini humidor where I grab them out of when I'm heading out the door. That way I feel like they can rest in the cedar for a little while and mellow in some cases.