What's new

CH TAA 2017

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
BOTL - Don't get me wrong; everyone's more than entitled to their opinion. I get that and I respect that. I just found the '16 feedback 'interesting,' that's all...

Would really appreciate any and all honest feedback on the TAA 2017 when it gets smoked...

As always, I appreciate everyone's continued interest and support.

Cheers!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
keep in mind my entire community for cigar opinions and feedback is literally just this site and i just remember that alot of the ppl here were just not as into the profile of the 16 as the past years. im sure it sold very well and plenty of people really liked it and though it was the best yet, but i sure hope the 17 doesn't taste like it personally

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
BOTL - Don't get me wrong; everyone's more than entitled to their opinion. I get that and I respect that. I just found the '16 feedback 'interesting,' that's all...

Would really appreciate any and all honest feedback on the TAA 2017 when it gets smoked...

As always, I appreciate everyone's continued interest and support.

Cheers!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
I have never had a TAA (I was gifted one recently! However), but I am willing to do an unbiased test smoke for you !

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
As I said in post #6 of that thread (not trolling for smokes here), if anybody wanted to sell a 2014 through 2016 sampler I would be willing to pay a fair price. I have never had any of them. Or I can trade, I don't have a lot but I did get a box of the 2017 Headley Grange drumsticks and have a few other things.

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Rather than discuss which year was better or which was a dud. How about an conversation about the differences. 2016 was broadleaf while the 14, and 15 were not. To me the CH broadleaf is not used similar to other cigar manufacturers it is balanced and somewhat more mild than say a Tatuaje which I love but tats broadleaf is a strong in your face cigar. If you didn't like the 2016 maybe you don't like broadleaf, or you expectation is it will be a full flavor blow your socks off smoke.

Take the CH la careme completely unique use of broadleaf med to med plus and appeals to the widest variety of smokers.

Anyway enjoy the smokes while they last Gents.

Here is a pick of 17 and their older brother.

Can't wait for this one, ROTT I don't care.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I do like that they have been pretty different each year. '15 was my favorite as well, Ben.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Great first impression bolder and spicier than the 2014.

I am all like, oh billy billy, Billy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Lol nah no problem bro. The TAA2014 is nice but i wouldnt compare it to RyJ Churchills. I love the RyJ Churchills but they are in two different leagues.

But i will be getting a 5er from @nc_6789 to try since he overpaid :)
Just my opinion, Chuck. I taste enough similarities between the two that I can see where the RyJ inspired the '14 TAA. Don't you have some more old cigar boxes to post pictures of? :woot:

Rating - 100%
24   0   0