Cigar Pass
La Aurora - will be there
Lighters Direct - thanks Steven!
Cigars International
United Tobacco
Island Smoke Shop

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have plenty of time before this herf but I will need an accurate head count for the "goodies" so sign up as soon as you can.

Tazman

Tazman in NJ
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi, can you give me some details as to cost, the time its over, etc. I will check with the better half and also see if I can get one or two other guys interested.

Tazman

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, can you give me some details as to cost, the time its over, etc. I will check with the better half and also see if I can get one or two other guys interested.

Tazman
The only cost to you is whatever you eat and drink and if you participate in the raffle. You can bring your own cigars. It will be a great time and you will meet plenty of nice people.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
The only cost to you is whatever you eat and drink and if you participate in the raffle. You can bring your own cigars. It will be a great time and you will meet plenty of nice people.
Not to mention the very many give aways!!!:applause: and the many cigars and cutters in the bags:starrylov

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Thank you for doing this Scott!!

BTW When are you holding your annual barbecue with Cuban comida that Geoffrie has been raving about?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys

An update on my end

I was let go by Maxwell and Dunn'es on Saturday 20. Even though during my brief tenure there I had increased year to date and wine and cigar sales by 130% and 170% respectively, I was told that business is slow and I was laid off. Needless to say I am looking for a new job.

I will not be attending the HERF this weekend but I am hoping to be able to get to the one that is near West Point next month. SLevy007 stopped in this past Saturday and he and I were actually burning one when the axed dropped - talked about FU**ED up!

Sorry to miss you guys, especially when it is in my own backyard, but I think it would be too damn awkward to go there so soon. I am sure I will go back but it probably won't be for awhile.

Thanks to all of you for the support and kind words you had for me while I was there. And, talk about ironic - Maxwell and Dunne's finally made Cigar Aficianado magazine (picture on the second to last page) and then they boot me. They also dropped the magazine subscription in the lounge. Go figure

I am sure we'll talk soon

Thanks,

Ben