What's new

Chasidor?

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Hahaha! Once again, (and my last post here, cuz this is getting out of hand) nobody is b!tching about price. Nobody is b!tching about a wait. They are upset, and rightfully so, about the lack of communication. I'll say it again, LACK OF COMMUNICATION. Choose to ignore it and argue other things, but still that's what this thread was about.
Truth.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
SEVEN pages of whining over LESS than $200??

You have GOT to be fugging kidding me.

Seven pages of GROWN MEN whining, pissing, b*tching and moaning over less than $200....on a cigar board where we routinely drop well over $200 on ONE box of cigars...

Really? REALLY?
I would bitch and moan if my $200 box of cigars didn't show up when it was quoted to arrive, just the same.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
WOW ... I have been watching this thread for few days and I laugh every time I read new posts. Clearly, we have a vicious circle here.

You have A LOT of guys driving ONE simple point (LACK OF COMMUNICATION) and you have one lonely dude defending the company.

Tobii - are you on chasidor's payroll ? If not, move on brother and have a smoke. If you are on their payroll or if you are close to the owner, tell him to respond to this thread and put all at ease. It will take only 5min but will go a long way.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tobii - are you on chasidor's payroll ? If not, move on brother and have a smoke. If you are on their payroll or if you are close to the owner, tell him to respond to this thread and put all at ease. It will take only 5min but will go a long way.
try to pay attention, will you?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha! Once again, (and my last post here, cuz this is getting out of hand) nobody is b!tching about price. Nobody is b!tching about a wait. They are upset, and rightfully so, about the lack of communication. I'll say it again, LACK OF COMMUNICATION. Choose to ignore it and argue other things, but still that's what this thread was about.
Hear him!

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
KPP ordered:
4 Cocobolo double drawers @$46.50 each = Total of $186

Vivalanation ordered:
1 Single Drawer @ $29.75 = $29.75
1 Double Drawer @ $38.50 = $77.00
3 shelves @ $17.75ea = $53.25
Total of $160

SEVEN pages of whining over LESS than $200??

You have GOT to be fugging kidding me.

Seven pages of GROWN MEN whining, pissing, b*tching and moaning over less than $200....on a cigar board where we routinely drop well over $200 on ONE box of cigars...

Really? REALLY?

Send me $346 and I will send you some drawers sometime in the future.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I tried to order some drawers for two wineidors from Chasidor. I emailed him three times last week. I never heard back from him.

Lol, not a good idea. I am on many boards and he is getting hammered all over the place, he is international.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
FYI, I ordered 3 double drawers and 2 shelves in natural cedar on Nov. 6, and just got the notification that my order has been completed. I know most people have had lead times of longer than a month, but it at least appears he's taken care of most of the backlog and is getting orders out quicker now.

I know a lot of people are still waiting on the stained and exotic woods though.

thebayratt

Satori's Dad "NTA_Shawn"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I got an order in on Aug 19th with stained fronts. Order 420... patiently waiting. Hopefully I will have them for a Christmas present to myself this year!