What's new

Cheapies that are actually tasty?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
So I received the latest J R Cigars magazine. I see a lot of cheaper smokes that look tasty for pretty cheap prices per box. Examples are Las Cabrillas, La Finca, La Corona, La Aurora, Room 101 by Camacho, etc. There are quite a few.

If you know of any hidden gems please let me know. I know my collection of premiums is pretty set for me for now but I want to find some very tasty budget smokes.

Thank you in advance,

-Eddy

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Subscribed. Good question. But people are gonna say well it depends on you preference........ I still like the 5vegas and Pinar del Rio's. I grab a bundle of an assorted mix whenever I can.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I picked up a mazo of 20 PDR Fumas. They're cute and only $7 plus shipping on cbid. Works out to 35¢ each so, even if they suck, I can foist them off on "friends" with a "Dude, you gotta try these, they're amazing!"

Or bomb people here <grin>

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I picked up the same thing a few months back for $10 shipped. I smoked one and it sucked bad so I am putting some time on them and will try again later. If they stick suck then the go in the moochador.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Depends what you think is cheap. for me. Padron 000's. Asylum schizos, Oliva infernos (only available on famous) tatuaje series P (with some rest) and the nica rustica is not* bad for about 7$ a stick.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Sorry MVP posted like 4 seconds before I could. The PDR fumas.
Okay - good to know. Granted, my expectations were/are really low so they are almost guaranteed to exceed my expectations. But I did notice that once I got them out of the cellophane (not individually wrapped) and into my tuppidor, they started to open up aromatically. So I am hoping that, in a few months when it's warm enough to sit on the back patio in the evening that they'll have mellowed out and will be an okay "everyday" smoke.

Also, looking at all the different shades of the wrappers (there is everything that looks like Connecticut to Maduro) that just because one sucks, that a second one may suck less.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Depends what you think is cheap. for me. Padron 000's. Asylum schizos, Oliva infernos (only available on famous) tatuaje series P (with some rest) and nica rustica is any bad for about 7$ a stick.
Leave it to you Britt lol.

Cheap as in $4 or less per stick

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Depends what you think is cheap. for me. Padron 000's. Asylum schizos, Oliva infernos (only available on famous) tatuaje series P (with some rest) and nica rustica is any bad for about 7$ a stick.

Lol. Well the schizos are like 1$ a stick. And the Oliva infernos are about the same both awesome in my opinion. And the tatuaje serie P are 60$ a box so that's pretty cheap too.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Depends what you think is cheap. for me. Padron 000's. Asylum schizos, Oliva infernos (only available on famous) tatuaje series P (with some rest) and the nica rustica is not* bad for about 7$ a stick.
Good point. $7 a stick isn't "cheap" for me but it's not at the top of my budget, either.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

Lol. Well the schizos are like 1$ a stick. And the Oliva infernos are about the same both awesome in my opinion. And the tatuaje serie P are 60$ a box so that's pretty cheap too.
Thank you sir! Thats a good start for me.

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
Subscribed. Good question. But people are gonna say well it depends on you preference........ I still like the 5vegas and Pinar del Rio's. I grab a bundle of an assorted mix whenever I can.
My first actual box buy was 5vegas high primmings Robusto. I still have some and I dig them out from time to time.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Thank you sir! Thats a good start for me. Now to find these at those prices.
All on famous smoke brother.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
As far as "cheapies" You mentioned Room 101. they are good. I will check the catalog and get back to you
Also: you may want to check out monstercigar on Tues. and Friday. All day mash up. You can get some really good smokes for around $3.50 to 5.00 each in fivers with free shipping

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

Thank you sir! Thats a good start for me. Now to find these at those prices.
All on famous smoke brother.
Found them. J R has the schizos for super cheap. How is the Tat Serie P? I know you love Tatuajes as much as I do what do they compare to?