What's new

Cheapies that are actually tasty?

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Depends what you think is cheap. for me. Padron 000's. Asylum schizos, Oliva infernos (only available on famous) tatuaje series P (with some rest) and nica rustica is any bad for about 7$ a stick.
Leave it to you Britt lol.

Cheap as in $4 or less per stick
Lol. Well the schizos are like 1$ a stick. And the Oliva infernos are about the same both awesome in my opinion. And the tatuaje serie P are 60$ a box so that's pretty cheap too.
Thank you sir! Thats a good start for me. Now to find these at those prices.
All on famous smoke brother.
Found them. J R has the schizos for super cheap. How is the Tat Serie P? I know you love Tatuajes as much as I do what do they compare to?
They are good. Better with age. They remind me of the red labels.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
As far as "cheapies" You mentioned Room 101. they are good. I will check the catalog and get back to you
Also: you may want to check out monstercigar on Tues. and Friday. All day mash up. You can get some really good smokes for around $3.50 to 5.00 each in fivers with free shipping
Yes the monster enjoys snacking on my bank account all the time

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Ah the Rothchildes! I forgot and I just had an outstanding one the other night. Thank you gents!

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Subscribed. Good question. But people are gonna say well it depends on you preference..
Exactly, preference is everything also depends on what you mean by "cheap" are you talking yard gars/mixed filler or a good quality smoke that's budget friendly.

for a yard Gar $1-$3 sticks some solid ones i've found both require some time in the humi.
roly
perdomo slow-aged lot 826/

As for good budget sticks $4-$5
CAO Lx2 Bam
Perdomo Lot 23
PDR Habano Sun Grown
Tatuaje Havana VI
Tatuaje Petite Reserva

And here is another post asking similar question
http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/69498-Yard-Gar-Budget-Stick-Car-Gar?highlight=budget

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
To be honest the cheapest thing I've smoked that I actually loved was Gran Habano Azteca Fuerte. For $2 a stick hard to beat but that's just me. I'll smoke Em all day everyday.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I highly recommend the Tatuaje Petite reservas. Probably one of the most tasty cigars i ever had.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
This is a tough one for me as I haven't smoked a cigar less than $4 for a very long time for the most part. For me, $6 or $7 is considered cheaper. Usually my daily cigars are $8-12 per stick. Not to be a shill for my company, but a good cigar for about $4 a stick is something called a Cedar Room Selection. These are a lot different blends that my company released, and a lot of the tobacco or sticks aged in some cases 5-10 years. I've only had a few, but it was a good cedary flavor that had no harshness to it. There are several sites that carry it, and also B&Ms.

I've also heard good things about Emerson's Sungrown Label.

http://www.emersonscigars.com/cat/725/Emerson-s-Sungrown-Label.aspx#.Uti1mdJdWSo

Last edited: