What's new

Chicago HERF - Dec. 2, 2017

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Been busy with holidays and the job search. Planning ahead, I'd like to get one of these going again towards the end of January? Gives everyone some time to calm down from the holidays.

Post suggestions. Did you guys like the cigar lounge? Want to try a new lounge? Last weekend of January maybe or other suggestions?

Hope the holiday season is treating you all well!

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hey all! Been busy with holidays and the job search. Planning ahead, I'd like to get one of these going again towards the end of January? Gives everyone some time to calm down from the holidays.

Post suggestions. Did you guys like the cigar lounge? Want to try a new lounge? Last weekend of January maybe or other suggestions?

Hope the holiday season is treating you all well!
I can only speak for me, but end of Jan into Feb will have to count me out. . . My first child being due & all

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I can only speak for me, but end of Jan into Feb will have to count me out. . . My first child being due & all

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Just tell your wife that your special gift to her is to leave the house for a few hours so she can have quiet bonding time with the child. She'll appreciate being by herself with a newborn for several hours. Trust me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just at Stogies in Hanover Park, very nice recently renovated lounge that holds around 25 and they have a private room that holds 8 that can be reserved. Just putting it out there. Happy and Merry to all!
Nice looking out! Hopefully the end only January I'll have a second to breathe and set up another herf