What's new

Choose one cigar for rest of life

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you had to choose only one cigar to have for the rest of your life, what would you choose. NOTE: Keep in mind the price of the stick you are choosing, because that might dictate how often you would be able to light one up and enjoy. For me, honestly, it would be the Diesel Unlimited, full body but not full strength, PLUS, at the price point I could light up whenever I wanted.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
For me it's the brick house robusto. Some might not like it but I think it has a solid core of flavors, and for the price you could light one up anytime you would like.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
For me it's the brick house robusto. Some might not like it but I think it has a solid core of flavors, and for the price you could light one up anytime you would like.
One of my favorites bro and the Mighty Maduro is pretty bad ass as well.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Tough call....

I know Im probably on my own on this one.. but the NUB 460 maduro is probably what I'd take.. I love the flavors.. price point is reasonable.. etc..

I smoke one of these every few days anyway.. no reason not to bump it up to everyday :)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'd have to go with the ETdB Redemption Maduro, not so much for price point because to me it is in the bottom of my upper third price range so I couldn't buy 400 a year but it has all the flavor I look for and to choose one there has to be a quality over quantity point.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tough question. I find my tastes change over time. Right now I'd choose Olivia Cain Habano 6x60 but reserve the right for a do-over.

forty