What's new

Choose one cigar for rest of life

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Opus X in Robusto or PC. But boxes purchased as soon as I graduate so they can age while I age. I rarely find time to smoke(once a month if lucky now) so I like to treat myself.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm surprised at some of the answers but mine's probably just as strange to some. I love love love the FdO natural toro. If that's all I could ever have again I wouldn't complain.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I think if I had to choose right now I would say Headley Grange. I am really enjoying this cigar the flavor profile, size and construction, as a matter of fact I think I am going to go have one right now.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
It'd have to be something that wouldn't take forever to smoke. As much as I love some Churchills and DCs, I can't smoke them all the time. So probably a PC, corona extra at best. Based on that, I'd say the Monte #4.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Right now I would say a pardi short, which I only have had one sadly but I can't stop thinking of it.
Other sticks that would not suck would be PSD4 or MF 1's or illusione 88's
I know it was not just one stick....I could not help myself

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Tastes change over time and there are always newer (sometimes) better cigars to try.

As of today I would have to say Four Kicks though.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I've been rolling this one around since you posted it... Last saturday, SCB cruised by my place and it hit me:

DPG Blue Torpedo. I am pretty sure that is the one.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
PLP for me. Once the holiday season is over, I need to pick up a few more boxes.

Was that the tiny one with the golden band? That thing sure was good!

For me, I'd have to say baitfish. Not sure how these will age, but they are incredible fresh!
Yes sir, that's the one. Only getting better with age too.

I've still got the one you gave me a couple of months ago. Maybe I'll have to smoke it and see if I need to change my answer.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I think it's pretentious to just ask for just one for the rest of your life rather than what is relevant now. Honestly, with the knowledge of what selection is currently available -- it's surely impossible to narrow it down to one.
And more importantly that does not include what selection of cigars are "around the corner". And therein lies the beauty of our hobby/passion - the next great thing is always around the corner. This will never change. Embrace it, live it, share it.