What's new

Christmas Eve/Christmas Day cigar

Shrody234

Jimmy
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
photo - Copy (6).JPG
A quick one in btwn all the prep for tonite and tomorrow.....and the gas company having to come to the house for a possible leak. Come to find out someone accidentally turned on the gas on the stove but didn't want to say anything! Not gonna point fingers tho, Mom in Law! o_O

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Smoking some '12 AF Don Carlos with a red band on the foot. Didn't pay good enough attention when it was gifted to me because SCOTCH. But it's really good. Same dude gave me a '03 FFOX Power Ranger for tomorrow!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You Opus X smokers almost made me change.
I only have a Power Ranger,great cigar but not a special release.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Got out of work early, took the leaf blower to the front yard, now relaxing on the front porch with my dog and a Caldwell Murcias ....
Kinda nice to just sit for a moment while my wife and daughter are doing last minute errands. The Christmas lights are on, the weather is nice....Very good to just sit back for a bit.
These Murcias have come around with a few weeks of rest, very nice cigar
Hope everyone has a safe, warm, wonderful Christmas!

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Smoking some '12 AF Don Carlos with a red band on the foot. Didn't pay good enough attention when it was gifted to me because SCOTCH. But it's really good. Same dude gave me a '03 FFOX Power Ranger for tomorrow!
Are you saying that you didn't realize what you were smoking or that you lit it with the band still on??