What's new

Christmas Eve/Christmas Day cigar

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Absolutely nothing, as i woke up with a terrible sore throat. Its been a miserable holiday season this year. Christmas with my parents was canceled due to my daughter and sister being sick and now my girls and i aren't going to my grandmas for Christmas tonight due to me being sick. No Christmases this year besides what i do in the morning with my daughters

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Absolutely nothing, as i woke up with a terrible sore throat. Its been a miserable holiday season this year. Christmas with my parents was canceled due to my daughter and sister being sick and now my girls and i aren't going to my grandmas for Christmas tonight due to me being sick. No Christmases this year besides what i do in the morning with my daughters
So very sorry to hear that. Hate for illness ruining Christmas for a whole family. I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle to save your holiday.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
If it's before dinner smoke the Caldwell if after dinner, smoke the one with the black label (It's a room 101 right?)
The one with the black label, third from the left, is a Rodrigo. Unfortunately it's past dinner here, it's 2227 (10:27pm). Fuck, I'm hungry now.