What's new

Cigar Aficionado Top 25

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Going back to yesterday, I'm really ok with the Nat Sherman. It's got great value. It's aroma is wonderful. Not the MOST complex, but a good smoke.

Better go get your LATs while you can!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I smoked a Romeo and it was pretty good. But not that damn good. That one is a head scratched for me as we'll.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
This list always cracks me up. In my opinion Pete, Drew, and Padron should always make the top ten for sure. I also think RomaCraft and Crowned Heads should have been in the Top as well as they both were great smokes...Also have to give props to Tres Reynas brand.

Slidzero

Belicoso Brother
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think if CA is going to award the top spot to a new company it will be Crowned heads. Four Kicks as the Dark Horse #1!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol Romeo is #3?

And their continued lack of credibility is confirmed.
Come on, surely it has nothing do to with these full page Romeo ads in the last several issues of CA (with a 2 page spread in the 20th anniv issue). :scratchhe

I also can't believe that the Romeo got a 92 rating, but like we say, tastes are subjective.

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Meh, just another list.

I think the lists are fun to read at this time of year.

Also the manufacturers sure view them important enough judging by the amount of thank you posts/retweets/facebook status updates I've seen in the last few weeks.

to each their own, we all know it comes down to individual taste mostly..

/derail off

Dan

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Lol Romeo is #3?

And their continued lack of credibility is confirmed.
Come on, surely it has nothing do to with these full page Romeo ads in the last several issues of CA (with a 2 page spread in the 20th anniv issue). :scratchhe

I also can't believe that the Romeo got a 92 rating, but like we say, tastes are subjective.
Which explains the top 3 finish for Dion, Viaje, and of course the ratings for anything out of Cuba.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I actually enjoyed the Romeo and believe me I had low expectations. Number 3 worthy for me not but top 15 maybe. I think this is CA recognizing a mass produced company finally getting it right.