What's new

Cigar Bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
+3 was wondering if this hit to the point I was checking the bomb section trying to match the sticks with somebody's post :scratchhe

Happy bday btw too brother

ZK REPRESENT!

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Think he is just dissapointed that all the strutting and posing didn't get bombed to death. Posted via Mobile Device
This crossed my mind but I was trying to avoid calling him out until it's proved otherwise. It's possible he got caught up with life and hasn't had a chance to post much (though he has been online several times, just not making posts).

Hopefully he'll show back up and become an active [bombing] member of the board

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Doesn't ZK currently go 3 deep in membership including primetime76? Why haven't they chimed in either :scratchhe

But I agree sometimes life gets in the way...

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Primetime76 and Oldmso54 joined on the same day and have since dropped out of posting so that seems a little suspect, however ckay seemed to know them so I imagine they're legit. I'm sure they have better things to do than just stalk this forum all day (unlike myself :computer: )

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
There's one more. Pinky and the brain dude that posted the 65% versus 70% i think.

My sources tell me this package was travelling a long distance (possibly overseas) so we should give it time...
Maybe all 3 ZK's are hand delivering the carnage?? :dunno:

EDIT # 3....just occurred to me.....Clay-Roc sold somebody out and somebody will eventually get run over by the bus! lol

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Primetime76 and Oldmso54 joined on the same day and have since dropped out of posting so that seems a little suspect, however ckay seemed to know them so I imagine they're legit. I'm sure they have better things to do than just stalk this forum all day (unlike myself :computer: )
There's one more. Pinky and the brain dude that posted the 65% versus 70% i think.

Maybe all 3 ZK's are hand delivering the carnage?? :dunno:
Hey Shaun -

Yea, your right, there was like five of them that I thought were part of this elite bombing crew or something.

Interesting, isn't it?

Walter

Scott
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
80 posts and no one getting bombed yet?
That has to be rectified. This is BOTL you know.
Targets are not hard to find just find a newbie that doesn't know any better than to give out his addy.

9101 1288 8230 0938 9592

.:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.