What's new

Cigar Bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I admit to not being around a whole lot as work has been extremely busy, but did I miss something or was this thread all talk and no boom????

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
They're legit. The thought of the thread being started to receive bombs is inconceivable, as hinted at earlier.
Just because you may know these fine gents does not make this inconceivable. This board is known to be one of the most generous, if not the most generous out there. Add to this the fact that a huge majority of members smoke high end, htf, and premiums. Coupled with the notion we welcome all new members with open arms and politeness. Cigar trolls (conmen) come and go for cigars as well as for any other freebies all the time. FoGs are always watching in the back round making sure other newer members are not being taken for the generosity. As said this may not be the case here but does not change how the past has shown to repeat itself. My 2 cents on this thread as a botl in the back round.
Respectfully,
Jfire

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just because you may know these fine gents does not make this inconceivable. This board is known to be one of the most generous, if not the most generous out there. Add to this the fact that a huge majority of members smoke high end, htf, and premiums. Coupled with the notion we welcome all new members with open arms and politeness. Cigar trolls (conmen) come and go for cigars as well as for any other freebies all the time. FoGs are always watching in the back round making sure other newer members are not being taken for the generosity. As said this may not be the case here but does not change how the past has shown to repeat itself. My 2 cents on this thread as a botl in the back round.
Respectfully,
Jfire
In my short time here (relatively I guess), I have seen this happen several times sadly. One of those things that is an unfortunate side effect of this being such an awesome, friendly (and violently explosive on the bomb front) board.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Remember: If you have an issue with a fellow member please notify a Mod or Admin or take it to PM. Please do not post issues on open forum. Lets keep it Brothers of The Leaf.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.