What's new

Cigar Bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
They're legit. The thought of the thread being started to receive bombs is inconceivable, as hinted at earlier.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
80 posts and no one getting bombed yet?
That has to be rectified. This is BOTL you know.
Targets are not hard to find just find a newbie that doesn't know any better than to give out his addy.

9101 1288 8230 0938 9592

.:welcome:
There ya go!!! It's nice that after all this sitting around waiting for the peep show to start up, someone finally flashes a nipple!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can guarantee that Oldsmo and primetime are definitely legit as well. I know them from another board.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can someone explain cigar bombing to me
Cigar bombing is when someone selects a random or not so random target, and sends them a "bomb" or "gift" of cigars. Usually it will contain a funny note and some cigars they think you would like.

I belong to a competing bombing group on the other forum and it is a lot of fun :)

scotchNstogie

Crossbones 2011
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I am relatively new to BOTL, although I've been on here a while I haven't been active.
What I know of Bombing is that a member of BOTL picks another member and randomly sends along a few smokes for them to enjoy.
I first saw this while I was overseas with a BOTL (sergeantstogie) and he got a huge bomb, lots of smokes which ended up getting passed out amongst many of the troops in Afghanistan. What was great about this was that it was kind of like Christmas came early for sergeantstogie, but also for the other soldiers as well. It sure did a lot to lift the spirits of folks away from home.
Hope that helps…
Having said all that, I have a few questions for some of the more seasoned guys on here.
If you are going to bomb someone at random, what is the etiquette? How many should you throw in? Should you include what you like, or what you think they might like? Thanks guys.

Last edited:

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
If you are going to bomb someone at random, what is the etiquette? How many should you throw in? Should you include what you like, or what you think they might like? Thanks guys.
It's a goodwill gesture - there's no minimum, no maximum and no guidelines as far as what you should or shouldn't throw in. Typically they consist of a fiver, for a few reasons - thats about what fits comfortably in a small flat rate USPS box, and the baggies that most of us have are separated in to 5 (or 6 from the BOTL store) separate compartments.

It only makes sense to throw in stuff that you think the other guy would enjoy, but as I said, it's more about the thought and effort put forward to send anything at all than it is about what's inside the box.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It's a goodwill gesture - there's no minimum, no maximum and no guidelines as far as what you should or shouldn't throw in. Typically they consist of a fiver, for a few reasons - thats about what fits comfortably in a small flat rate USPS box, and the baggies that most of us have are separated in to 5 (or 6 from the BOTL store) separate compartments.

It only makes sense to throw in stuff that you think the other guy would enjoy, but as I said, it's more about the thought and effort put forward to send anything at all than it is about what's inside the box.
Yeah...never give something they wont like...like giving a cigar eaten by beetles lol. Or a weird bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.