What's new

Cigar breath - what's YOUR home remedy ?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I love my cigars but I love the ladies just as much. Sometimes (many times ?) the two don't mix. I am not giving up either.

After I've enjoyed my favorite Nicaraguan double ligero torpedo, I know my breath has got to be strong enough to knock a buzzard off a shitwagon. So, in an effort to find a balance and enjoy my two favorite passions on the same night, what are your remedies to cure cigar breath ???

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If I'm out I always bring Eclipse Spearmint. Two pieces at once will usually clear up anything.

If I'm at home I just brush my teeth and use mouthwash. My fiance smokes cigarettes (yuck) so, I do this mainly for myself.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sub scribed

I try everything. Brush the teeth, tongue and mouth. Listerine is pretty good. Also wash face and hands.

Also, I like to eat citrus, including chewing on orange rind and getting the peel side on my tongue, it tends to take the stank away. Good luck!!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0

tiny... fits in your pocket.. totally self contained "toothbrush" complete with toothpaste/mouthwash...

I typically travel with these.... I end up traveling up to 24 hours straight sometimes (sleep on the plane, etc..).. and have to walk straight into meetings as soon as I clear the airport..

I keep a couple of these with me when I travel.. can zip into the bathroom, scrub the fangs, pitch the brush in the trash, and be on my way with fresh breath in less than 60 seconds flat..

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have the perfect solution to your problem. You need to find a lady the same as my SWMBO.

She has absolutely no sense of smell.

Cigars, flatulence and body odour don't bother her!