What's new

Cigar Molds Thread

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shit was I supposed to coat it. I was worried about it after your deal with the cutting board stuff so I just started rolling right away last night.
Fwiw, I don't coat mine. I don't mind the natural tobacco stain. I also don't coat ones I ship out or sand too much, as it gives you some choice of how you'd like to modify yours, if you wanted.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I offered 60 each. I thought that a fair price. Who knows, he might have taken 45. I'm happy at 60
60 which is 1/2 of a new mold cost in plastic is totally fair. My question was more aimed at if the dude is just trying to get rid of junk in his garage, why over pay for that scenario? It's a crap shoot. But it's nice to have obo on eBay. eBay has really slid from a good deal auction site to a buy it now mega store, in my opinion. I barely look there for stuff anymore because I can just do Amazon at that point, with much more confidence I can get my money back if something doesn't come right.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol. That's good to know. As a new hobbiest seller I'm interested in how this works. I haven't tried eBay because it's not very conducive to custom made stuff.
I don't know why that would be. There a lot of custom cutting boards listed. I bought one a couple of weeks ago.

Give it a try. You can always stop selling there if it's not working for you.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
60 which is 1/2 of a new mold cost in plastic is totally fair. My question was more aimed at if the dude is just trying to get rid of junk in his garage, why over pay for that scenario? It's a crap shoot. But it's nice to have obo on eBay. eBay has really slid from a good deal auction site to a buy it now mega store, in my opinion. I barely look there for stuff anymore because I can just do Amazon at that point, with much more confidence I can get my money back if something doesn't come right.
Toss him an offer. You haven't anything to lose

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't know why that would be. There a lot of custom cutting boards listed. I bought one a couple of weeks ago.

Give it a try. You can always stop selling there if it's not working for you.
Do you get to pick your specs there? If you look in my Etsy listing you have drop down for sizes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fwiw, I don't coat mine. I don't mind the natural tobacco stain. I also don't coat ones I ship out or sand too much, as it gives you some choice of how you'd like to modify yours, if you wanted.
Sweet ok. No I don't mind the stains either. It's so cool.
I had to go check on em

Also the perfectos looked pretty happy

IMG_8493.JPG
IMG_8494.JPG
Your molds are awesome keith.

Even the salomon I thought was too short is gonna turn out to be a fine smoke. I could test the draw on that one it is fantastic at this point. I am pleasantly surprised since this is so different.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had to go check on em

View attachment 101009
View attachment 101010

Even the salomon I thought was too short is gonna turn out to be a fine smoke. I could test the draw on that one it is fantastic at this point. I am pleasantly surprised since this is so different.
The nice thing about printed molds is no stains, if that's something important to you.

Thanks for your kind words.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had to go check on em

View attachment 101009
View attachment 101010

Keith makes fantastic cigar molds!

I might need one of those perfecto molds. They are cool.