What's new

Cigar Molds Thread

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just recently pulled the trigger on a cheap mold from cigarbid. I'm actually quite impressed. Bought it with the purpose of using it as a mold but accepting that it could be low quality and better be used as a decoration. I payed 13 bucks plus 5 bucks shipping for the "B quality". Definitely recommend for someone new who doesn't want to shove out the big bucks just yet. The issue is that you don't know what you are going to get so you could get a size you don't want or if you buy twice you might get two of the same mold. My mold is around a 40 ring gauge I believe and about 6 inches. Makes a fun little smoke and does it well. Don't bid on it any higher than about 20 bucks for the B quality. They sell the same ones on cigars international for 22.
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/p/authentic-cigar-molds/2009714/
https://www.cigarbid.com
(Just search cigar molds)

Has anyone else had any luck buying from here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Nice mold at an amazing price. Nice sandals: I've been doing a lot sandal mold shots lately. It's almost a meme now.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The gamble didn't pay off. Before I got my leaf in I won a "B" class mold on cbid. Quality wise, it's in amazing shape. I just can't use it.

The slots are approximately 0.5" measured with a tape measure, not calipers. It's around a 32rg. I would prefer something in a larger rg.

Does anyone have a toro or Robusto mold they would be willing to trade me for this one?

Or does anyone have a robusto or toro mold they would like to part ways with for some cash?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, all. I'm looking for a 48RG roundhead churchill mold, preferably longer than 7 inch. Anyone looking to get rid of one or have a line on one for a decent price? Thanks!