What's new

Cigar Rolling Equipment for sale

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a new mold you can have. Just PM me an addy and I'll shoot it out. 48rg (which prolly means 50rg time you add a wrapper) x 6"

I never use it. Looks brand new.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I know! Just thought those auctions went pretty well for the seller! I was watching them, they just went too high for me!

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have a new mold you can have. Just PM me an addy and I'll shoot it out. 48rg (which prolly means 50rg time you add a wrapper) x 6"

While I'd love to take you up on the offer - I just acquired a 52 from @Hopduro (along with a few small plastic ones at 50 and 54) and I might've jumped off the deep end and ordered a 48 from hondurascrafts on etsy late last week :)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Does that thing say "48" on it? The number stamped on molds represents the peak diameter of the slots -2/64ths. So that would be a physical 46, hence a "48" mold. Or does it say something else? I'm looking for a 50, myself....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
Does that thing say "48" on it? The number stamped on molds represents the peak diameter of the slots -2/64ths. So that would be a physical 46, hence a "48" mold. Or does it say something else? I'm looking for a 50, myself....
I started over stuffing my 48 to get a 50rg and it works fine. Doesnt impact the draw at all. Sometimes I gotta rotate an extra turn or 2 to get seams out but other than that it works fine.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Doesn't say anything at all. I measured it and got 3/4" is all.
Guy named Dran just claimed it by PM... tho I am still waiting for his addy.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Oh my... Some guy named Dran.... I need to step my presence up around here... I knew i had been off my game lately, but I didn't think it was that bad... Unless you only hang out in the roller threads, I'm a noobie noob over here.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Doesn't say anything at all. I measured it and got 3/4" is all.
Guy named Dran just claimed it by PM... tho I am still waiting for his addy.
All right. Well, depending where you measured it, a 3/4" is a 50-ring mold since the slots are 48.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would pay good money for a fat fecto mold in good shape. Not one of those midget ones that are so common. Mine is pretty much used.
I've seen Salomone cigar molds on etsy in the past. Not sure if you'd want that or not. Dont remember ever seeing a large perfecto mod before.
Edit: Theres actually one on there now for 55

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Oh my... Some guy named Dran.... I need to step my presence up around here... I knew i had been off my game lately, but I didn't think it was that bad... Unless you only hang out in the roller threads, I'm a noobie noob over here.

Yeah I only hang in the roller section here. Sorry 'bout that.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'll keep an eye out.
he does have 60s but no 50s.
I believe @bliss has one of his molds?
Yeah, I do. It's a great mold. I fudge a lot of different shapes out of it depending on where I cut the ends. But I hesitate to recommend them as a perfecto mold because the middle lines are basically...uh, rectilinear, rather than the curvilinear lines of a perfecto. I.e. they don't bulge.