What's new

Cigar Rolling Equipment for sale

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have that one. Toss the bolts. Huge waste of time/energy. Put a couple 10lb dumbbells on it
I actually like that mold with the bolts. I have regular molds that have to be pressed but like using those molds. When I'm working inside I can just set it on top of my bookshelf or anywhere really and have it out of the way. More of a convenience for me but I think it works fine.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Plastic-cigar-mold/123751559679?hash=item1cd02af1ff:g:-AsAAOSwr-VcyF0E

habaneroscigars561 (14 )
100% Positive feedback

Details about Plastic cigar mold

Item Information
7 X 60
Time left: 6d 21h Tuesday, 10:46AM
Starting bid: US $59.99
[ 0 bids ]
Enter US $59.99 or more
Best Offer:
Shipping: $12.38 Economy Shipping
I've really been eye balling one of these molds. Are they good? I'd love something that gives a better rounded head. Maybe it's my amateur technique.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've really been eye balling one of these molds. Are they good? I'd love something that gives a better rounded head. Maybe it's my amateur technique.
This one looks really nice. normally twice the price new, this is dirty keeping it from closing. there is make an offer so it may not last.
A mold is not needed fora rounded head with the right technique but, I like tools of a trade myself.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
It's a combo of those two things. The process of doing a cap the right way builds up the head into a dome with extra tobacco above and beyond what's in the bunch. A rounded-from-mold head sure helps, but also limits somewhat what you can do with the extra stuff when you're applying the cap. You can't really push it down into a hard round molded head like you can into a half-dome made at least half from cap leaf.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yep & Yep
Tho with the springs you could say it's self-adjusting to a certain extent

Had to sweet talk the guy in Red Lion out of this, and spent like 3-400 on a crapload of other stuff is the only way I pried it out of his hands.

Works great. For fifty bucks, whoever bought it got a bargain.